Nike Air VaporMax

IMG_0094.PNG
the us DSM isnt sold out yet but what time realse

Released 50 min ago, carted 10.5 and while Paypal payment was processed, got thrown at home page. Worst than not carting at all

Strange, had the feeling that once you were IN the Paypal Processing your cart was safe. Took me quite a while to select my right shipping address but order went through apparently!

Struck out on every website – especially Nike EU had hardly any stock.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-28 um 14.57.51.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-28 um 14.57.51.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 33
Was there right when it went live. Don't know what to say maybe 10.5 they only had like 1 pair...

Looks like they did around 9. Showed up in all the nyc resellers Instagram stories. I didn’t even bother.

It’s tough w mercer. Sometimes they open at 6am sometimes closer to official opening at 11am. Sizes look limited above 11.

Looks like they did around 9. Showed up in all the nyc resellers Instagram stories. I didn’t even bother.

It’s tough w mercer. Sometimes they open at 6am sometimes closer to official opening at 11am. Sizes look limited above 11.
thanks for the info just saw the insta story and 21 mercer looked horrible. Glad I didnt go. surprised dover street market dropped. That release just shows we have a problem with people trying to get over why cant people just form a line in order of arrival instead of bunching up like a mob trying to skip. :smh:

Anyone have an extra size 9.5 Air Max Day ID?? I'm starting to get really salty I didn't pull the trigger lol.. :nerd:

Just got a pair of the Asphalts from FTL delivered, I loosen up the right shoe and the tongue immediately tears?? SMH. Anyone have any experience with their quality assurance returns? Or am I better off going to a local store and returning them?
I had my tongues rip on both my Plats and TBs. You could return them but it'd probably just happen to your next pair. I'm just dealing with it. It doesn't make the tongue sit that much differently.

Kicking myself for sleeping on blue orbits - any leads on A 13 out there is greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom