Nike Air VaporMax

Im slowly starting to just be over all the nonsense. The tom sachs letting me in to a sold out shoe 17 minutes late really hurt the soul a bit. Haha. Now strike 3 on these. Maybe im just getting old

The text message thing for Dsm really gets me tight, thought it held carts but I guess now.

How are boys getting through? Or did they have less stock than yesterday's drop? Confusion.

Im slowly starting to just be over all the nonsense. The tom sachs letting me in to a sold out shoe 17 minutes late really hurt the soul a bit. Haha. Now strike 3 on these. Maybe im just getting old
If you're tired of pressing a few buttons imagine camping out for it not to go your way lol

I had to grab the triple blacks to, i´m still waiting on them to be delivered. I feel like there gonna be a hard trainer to get hold of soon
lol. Pull those Navy´s out for a good reason hahaha. I have a flat foot and they fit perfect for me in 8.5´s or 9´s guess its the fly knit that makes them
a nice fit !
Trust me bro

didn't realize the clots would really be this hard to get. I am not the biggest fan of the colorway. Not even gonna try for them

didn't realize the clots would really be this hard to get. I am not the biggest fan of the colorway. Not even gonna try for them

I like them but it's not that serious. If Nike doesn't want me to have them then I won't get them.

Reactions: ARK
That's a good way to go about it.

I started feeling that way a little over a year ago. Everyone will go crazy over the Clots and two months later it's another color to go crazy about. I understand the business of making things limited but there's a limit.

I think what really put that thought in motion was when I was thinking about getting a pair of Yeezy's. I downloaded the app and once it went live they sold out immediately. Then I saw a YouTube vid where one guy had 100 pairs of them before the release date. Once I saw that I realized that I was good.

I started feeling that way a little over a year ago. Everyone will go crazy over the Clots and two months later it's another color to go crazy about. I understand the business of making things limited but there's a limit.

I think what really put that thought in motion was when I was thinking about getting a pair of Yeezy's. I downloaded the app and once it went live they sold out immediately. Then I saw a YouTube vid where one guy had 100 pairs of them before the release date. Once I saw that I realized that I was good.
I feel exactly the same way as you. But every now and then there will be that one pair that makes me want to pay resale..for example those Mars Yard. I was salty AF yesterday with how they released those. Nike and adidas is ruining the game too with this process. Prob gonna give up this hobby soon because of what's been happening with the shoe game. But keep up that mentality man, at the end of the day they're just shoes.

I feel exactly the same way as you. But every now and then there will be that one pair that makes me want to pay resale..for example those Mars Yard. I was salty AF yesterday with how they released those. Nike and adidas is ruining the game too with this process. Prob gonna give up this hobby soon because of what's been happening with the shoe game. But keep up that mentality man, at the end of the day they're just shoes.

Yep they're just shoes, we'll always have a passion for them though. We just realize that we can't have them all.

Good talk in here. vettez06 vettez06 @amass78

So many shoes and yeah at some point you have to limit yourself. Im losing my job in 6 months so I need to get out of the shoe buying gotta have it mode.

Good talk in here. vettez06 vettez06 @amass78

So many shoes and yeah at some point you have to limit yourself. Im losing my job in 6 months so I need to get out of the shoe buying gotta have it mode.
Damn sorry to hear, hope you find something before then. But yea life is about balances. Can't get all of these releases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nike etc has been playing the limited game for years and years.

The game just changed from the hustle and doing actual footwork to automation, bots etc.

Being content with missing any release and not playing the "game" is just a part of the maturation process of being a "sneakerhead."

The next phase is not contributing to the aftermarket either past a certain amount or just not at all.

I remember having the same conversations with members here 10 years ago in other threads and the younger members basically laughed me and others out of the thread. (Not literally) but they weren't receptive personal or collective change.

Most were like..."even if we change, there's gonna be someone that doesn't and ends up getting my pair." Etc

Damn sorry to hear, hope you find something before then. But yea life is about balances. Can't get all of these releases.

Thanks man. Yeah, its ok but sucks at the same time. I've known for a year now that the company I work for was moving from Indy to LA. They offered relocation or severance packages. My family is here and we have commitments so we stayed in Indy. I'll be able to work from home starting in a month until December then looking for a new job in January.

Back
Top Bottom