Nike Air VaporMax

IMG_0070.JPG
Does anyone know when these jawns are coming to the markets ??

I haven't witnessed such fire since the college navy's (which happens to be my all time favorite sneaker atm)

This better not be just a women's release tho

Look how far out the heel counter protrudes from the air bag. Something isn't right there.

FYI - DSG has 2 colorways (Triple Blacks and Team Reds) for $142. I copped the Team Red joints last night.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 9.53.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 9.53.19 AM.png
    99 KB · Views: 33
I like the Oreo but for me Platinum > Oreo. Actually Oreo is falling down the ranks for me.
I got the Explorers, Triple Blacks, And Navys.
Gonna stop buying until the off whites Release, I hope i get them they look sick.
I did like the light blues but I´m just gonna end up buying all of them so I´d better calm down lol.

Anyone got nice on foot pics, ima tryna figure out if they dont look like dirty heather, cuz the default pics look kinda dusty (mostly from fused sections and amount of white grain)

Nike-Air-VaporMax-1.jpg
Nike-Air-VaporMax-10.jpg
I bought these for my brother they look nice on feet, and when you see them in person you can see what colour they are they don´t look dusty at all IMO.

Reactions: ARK
FYI - DSG has 2 colorways (Triple Blacks and Team Reds) for $142. I copped the Team Red joints last night.

The website was not working for me, did you purchase via website or call customer service because that's how I ordered my dark team reds last night

Need some sizing advise. I wear a size 9.5 in the Flyknit Racer, how should I size in these Vapormax?

I have two pairs of vapor Max's ATM navy's in 9.5 to pull them out every now and again and TB in size 9 to wear in my constant roatation(cuz vapormax is life)

I really recommend to watch mr foamer Simpson on YouTube and his video titled "the truth about vapormax" I believe he has a spot on unbiased review of these amazing sneakers.

They get more comfortable over time, they upper will conform more to your feet over time so just consider that. 9s are my true size but 9.5 were nice as well because if you've never tried them
Before it's a very snug and supportive fit in a very distinct way you may have not experienced before with other sneakers. So it depends how you wanna wear the vapormax, how often or just a once in a while pull out

That being said I tried on flyknit racer in size 9.5 hearing they should fit in your vapor max size but remember this, the flyknit for every Nike is different for different models, 9.5 in racers were to big to much tie gap, in actually gonna kop the racers today soon and 9 will be my size For racers but just remember what vapor Max's will do over time and how you want to wear them but other than that I highly advise you to try them on and please be patient with the mm they need time to break in properly

So yea as everyone says go TTS imo

Back
Top Bottom