Nike Air VaporMax

Will get the whole gang together tonight.
IMG_9308.JPG
IMG_9310.JPG
IMG_9309.JPG

I thought oreos were white... those look more beige no?

Those are the Oreos. Check the page on Patta and look for the Nike product code and then Google it--it's the same code.

The lighting must be off for their pics b/c they definitely don't look that dark in person.

I think cool greys and Oreos are the top two Vapormaxes that have released
Yah. They are up there.

As a side note if anyone has blue orbits and is looking for some “relationship goals”, the woman’s explorer makes for a nice 1-2 punch. Saw a couple walking around my hood over the weekend doing it. Inspired wifey and I to go out in matching TB Labs. No shame. Lol

Looks like the same sample silhouette we’ve been seeing in other cw. Not digging this but way to soon for a judgement call

What I like about cool greys is that they remind me of the wool knit of ub wool grey

If anyone is still curious about sizing. I am an 11.5 TTS and got an 11.5 in my iD's about a month ago and they fit fine but are a little narrow sometimes, for the cool greys I went .5 up to a 12 and they also fit fine but I have a little room in the toe.

I can wear both without issues and honestly in my opinion it comes down to personal preference.

Back
Top Bottom