Nike Air VaporMax

ive been trying to think if Ive seen other "JD exclusives" release elsewhere. Im pretty sure one of their "exclusive" NMDs did.

These shoes are a little more delicate than most other sneakers. I suspect people think they can tug on the tongue like it's a Jordan!! I also always undo the laces when I take my VMs off and am gentle with the tongue when putting them on. FFS, these are a near-AU$300 sneaker. A little care is needed.
That seems backwards to me.
It should be, "these are a near-AU$300 sneaker, should be built better"

My first pair ripped in store when trying them on.
I was like man these won't last, dude let me keep those with 50% off so I was in.

slightly off topic...but wanted to share. (sorry if your In the TS thread)
IMG_9457.JPG
IMG_9456.JPG

I hate to be "that one guy" but after having the Plats in hand, I'm disappointed. First of all MY pair appears ice blue instead of grey. Secondly, the shoe laces are definitely ice blue. No it's not my lighting. I think these might be going back

I hate to be "that one guy" but after having the Plats in hand, I'm disappointed. First of all MY pair appears ice blue instead of grey. Secondly, the shoe laces are definitely ice blue. No it's not my lighting. I think these might be going back
Didnt really think much of em at first but when I brought them home I was happy I kopped, it was a clean sneaker nonetheless.

Decided I'm actually going to return them back tomorrow, with that money I can kop 2 pairs of creps (blueberry flyknit racers and Pegasus 33, both on sale) that I wanted to use for running. I've had my eye on them for a minute and a pair of roshes for momzz..

Cant justify keeping a third pair of vapormaxes especially since I'm not head over heels for the colorway nor would I use the plats often.

didn't like plats in hand at all, vapormax looks better in darker CWs with darker airbags, preferably opaque air bags

Didnt really think much of em at first but when I brought them home I was happy I kopped, it was a clean sneaker nonetheless.

Decided I'm actually going to return them back tomorrow, with that money I can kop 2 pairs of creps (blueberry flyknit racers and Pegasus 33, both on sale) that I wanted to use for running. I've had my eye on them for a minute and a pair of roshes for momzz..

Cant justify keeping a third pair of vapormaxes especially since I'm not head over heels for the colorway nor would I use the plats often.

I've got the Oreos which I wear the hell out of, and i copped the Plats simply because i missed out on the OGs & i didnt want to run my Oreos into the ground so quickly. But after having them in hand I'm not impressed enough to warrant keeping them for $200 when I already have other shoes available. Add to that the City Tribes & Summer Sensations currently in the collection, which both are eerily similar as well, i dont see a need to keepmthe Plats

I'm not a "runner" or a workout guy, but a couple of my favorite shoes are the Nike Free Run+ 5.0s from a few years ago. Those satisfy my everyday shoe needs!

Back
Top Bottom