Nike Air VaporMax

If you had a choice, cool grey or pale grey?

I have both, I prefer pale grey, they are a really nice shade of grey looking about brownish indeed though. Cool grey is definitely darker and as I have a lot of pairs I could surely have done without them. If you don't own a lot of vapormaxes, maybe cool grey is more versatile

DGpyzT5XgAEZhb9.jpg

Need these, hoping for more info on the release soon
Any word on these?? Sorry if I missed it, but I didn't feel like searching back through here!

I don't want the vapormax sole to get overused but I'm down for new silhouettes, not on old models though, you can put vapormax on every airmax that ever came out but like why?

Short Question
Is it correct that you can return used shoes within 30 days bought online @ nike? Dont know if the VM is really for me but want to try it with 2-3 wears. Thx

Surely it has been asked. Sry for that.

Short Question
Is it correct that you can return used shoes within 30 days bought online @ nike? Dont know if the VM is really for me but want to try it with 2-3 wears. Thx

Surely it has been asked. Sry for that.

Unless their policy has changed in the past month then yes any product 30 days to try it or you can return. Double check on the website but as far as I know l, yes. The return is easier at an actual store rather than through online. However, if you paid with PayPal you have to send them back to nike for the return.

Back
Top Bottom