Nike Air VaporMax

Think I'll try for the JDs this week.. will be my first VaporMax if I'm successful..

Been trying to find an AMD ID everyday for a month or 2 now.. my size is ghost and the prices are insane on other sizes lololol

Gotta question for Vapormax and flyknit Presto owners.. which are more comfortable? I was about to purchase a pair of Vapormax in the orbit blue colorway and decided to hit the thread and get some feedback on them. Are they more comfortable than flyknit prestos or am I better off purchasing a pair of them instead?

Didn't know they had flyknit prestos. Do you mean the presto breath? I have a pair of those and I would say vapormax is more comfortable than them. That arch they got in the prestos makes them not feel that good to me. They aight but not vapormax level.

Didn't know they had flyknit prestos. Do you mean the presto breath? I have a pair of those and I would say vapormax is more comfortable than them. That arch they got in the prestos makes them not feel that good to me. They aight but not vapormax level.

No. The flyknit presto. The Ultra flyknit prestos

Attachments

• IMG_4993.jpg
    IMG_4993.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 26
Gotta question for Vapormax and flyknit Presto owners.. which are more comfortable? I was about to purchase a pair of Vapormax in the orbit blue colorway and decided to hit the thread and get some feedback on them. Are they more comfortable than flyknit prestos or am I better off purchasing a pair of them instead?

Those 2 forms of comfort are entirely different altogether. Vapormax is more springy and responsive, presto is softer. Imo

i've got a few of em. totally different shoe. The upper is similar in feel - both very comfortable but the sole setup is totally different. I prefer vapormax.
This is my fav...and it's an ID
IMG_3422.JPG

Glad I got this iD too. It's executed very well.

I’m about to lock down a size 13 OG. Can’t resist...unless of course someone is unhappy with em and wants to oop NT fam style. :rofl:

JD exclusives are dope but they could've been better honestly I still want them hopefully they don't sellout

These also came in yesterday. The red definitely stands out, it's a diff type of red when seeing it in person. hope I could pull these off, I'm digging them!
I agree the red is nice, but till this day I still don´t know how I feel about red kicks.

i've got a few of em. totally different shoe. The upper is similar in feel - both very comfortable but the sole setup is totally different. I prefer vapormax.
This is my fav...and it's an ID
IMG_3422.JPG

I looked on the app, and didn't see the ID anymore... I don't suppose they are still available are they? All I saw was an all black ultra.

Anybody have the pale grey in hand? Is it more of a cream/tan or is it grey?

I don't have the trainers, but other pale grey flyknits that I have are all the same color. It is like a lighter shade of concrete.... kind of like 1/2 light concrete mixed with 1/2 pure white.

Back
Top Bottom