Nike Air VaporMax

It wasnt that bad
Used a 25% off coupon I got from the whole XV fiasco
Also used ebates.

So ended up paying $170 for some ID's.

saw the team reds today in person for the first time, much nicer in person, the red is more vibrant and colourful than in the photos

Team red. Consistently the Most underrated vapormax. I said it.

Previous title holder was the MC id. Then pictures of the real thing went into the Wild. Not so overlooked now.

Hello friends, haven't been on this site in a minute but finally decided I really need a pair of triple blacks after seeing them in person (I'm way late, I know). Will I have any luck for retail on some 8.5's or should I head straight to Stockx/eBay?

Hello friends, haven't been on this site in a minute but finally decided I really need a pair of triple blacks after seeing them in person (I'm way late, I know). Will I have any luck for retail on some 8.5's or should I head straight to Stockx/eBay?

nike has a womens 10 right now. you shouldnt have much issue finding that size for retail or a few measly bucks over retail. i wouldnt even pay that.

Previous title holder was the MC id. Then pictures of the real thing went into the Wild. Not so overlooked now.

yeah, if they go on sale I will get them (haha, who am I kidding, give me a few months of not getting shoes and if they're still sitting in foot locker I will bite) love red shoes

MC iD lasted all of 5 seconds online. Hard to say they're underrated.

For those that ordered JDs (and received them already) are the sizes on the site UK sizes, or US sizes?

nike has a womens 10 right now. you shouldnt have much issue finding that size for retail or a few measly bucks over retail. i wouldnt even pay that.
I actually just found a pair on eBay "worn three times" for $140 BIN. Looks like there's one small scuff but that's it, I'll take it for the price. Other than that best I saw was $240ish on stockx.

i refuse to buy a pair of used vapormax. dudes be wearing them without socks, ankles all out. smh
I hear that... only good thing about eBay is if they don't look as described or smell or something I can get a refund. We'll see when they come in.

Just saw some at my local Shoe Palace (Glendale, CA). Not sure of the sizes though.

Back
Top Bottom