Nike Air VaporMax

Foreground or background???
F593D268-8C7D-4CF5-8A04-90D9E6448CC3.jpeg
0E0FEC11-2170-4D04-803C-40209E499AC9.jpeg
Dope pic! Was this taken on iPhone?

dope shot bigevan23 bigevan23 Wheres that at? I swear any time I think of trying stuff like that on trips I take, its always on my trip back :lol:
It’s in Lake Como Italy (George Clooney’s stomping grounds). Town called Bellagio. May be the prettiest place I’ve ever seen. On the way to positano now. Gotta pick up some Da Mikele in Naples first - birth place of Napolitano pizza!

Italy is on my list if places I need to get to. Japan too. Been alot of places but not those 2.

Italy is on my list if places I need to get to. Japan too. Been alot of places but not those 2.
Japan’s incredible. Totally different vibes. Go to Japan for culture shock and to see an entirely different kind of operating system.

Go to Como to relax and indulge. (You can indulge in Japan too but it’s just such a different culture)

You’ll need a lot more time for Japan

I heard once you taste the legit ramen and sushi in Japan, you won't look at them the same way here.

Those white multis are a Japan exclusive? smfh... :smh:

At least they don't have volt air bags or I'd feel mad disrespected :lol:

Guys, I know it's subjective but IYO, if you can only have one pair between the Cool Grey or the Midnight Navy, which would you pick?

Back
Top Bottom