Nike Air VaporMax

Won the Off White x Nike Vapor Max size 12. Seeing as I am located in Milwaukee the struggle is real. If anyone located in NY can help please hmu.

Won the Off White x Nike Vapor Max size 12. Seeing as I am located in Milwaukee the struggle is real. If anyone located in NY can help please hmu.
Seen some dudes on twitter paying for people's plane tickets to pick up the shoe and then send it to them lol

Never bought any vapormax before. How do they fit? I wear Ultra Boost 1.0 size 12. 3.0 11-11.5 and V2s 12. Do I go 11 or 12?

The highest quality mock-ups taken from Nike as attachments.

Who knows if Nike will ever make these easily available if you can consider $200+ for shoes easy.

I already have the Plats and id Black with the clear soles.

So another clear sole would be a 3rd but man those white and clear are super clean.

Going with Volt sole I might want to keep the swoosh white and swap the laces to a Volt color and the shoes would pop more. The Multi-Color on the black base shoes from Air Max Day really popped.

Attachments

• VMax1705JPN_v32.png
    VMax1705JPN_v32.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
  • VMax1705JPN_v3.png
    VMax1705JPN_v3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
eastbay getting on my nerves i ordered glaciers before plats and plats coming before glaciers :angry:

ordered pegasus and hibbett taking damn near two weeks to get here and they being shipped from arizona im in cali smh

Who knows if Nike will ever make these easily available if you can consider $200+ for shoes easy.

So another clear sole would be a 3rd but man those white and clear are super clean.

Going with Volt sole I might want to keep the swoosh white and swap the laces to a Volt color and the shoes would pop more. The Multi-Color on the black base shoes from Air Max Day really popped.
These are both fire. I'd probably end up with the clear bag if I had the option, but would cop either pair if released.

Those JS give me a kashima anther 97 vibe. I love the knit on these but the whole point of the shoe is the sole and I don't like it. Really hope they use this knit on lunars.

Pm me if you're willing to proxy a pair for me for a fee of course

Back
Top Bottom