Nike Air VaporMax

Lawd those off whites are ugly as sin. Like imagine if those just dropped randomly at Finishline as a GR---those joints would sit like the Plats right now. :lol:

But hey, if you like them more power to you. Personally, I've never understood the hype with the off white look, other than their limited availability.

Hype kills . It's a triple black with writing on it

Yes hype kills :smh:

Lawd those off whites are ugly as sin. Like imagine if those just dropped randomly at Finishline as a GR---those joints would sit like the Plats right now. :lol:

But hey, if you like them more power to you. Personally, I've never understood the hype with the off white look, other than their limited availability.

I doubt they'd sit because they're different but we definitely wouldn't have to deal with all the bs just to get a pair.

IMG_7263.JPG
IMG_7264.JPG
Looks like a new triple black with a darker airbag.

Nike is really getting creative :pimp:

IMG_7263.JPG
IMG_7264.JPG
Looks like a new triple black with a darker airbag.

Nike is really getting creative :pimp:
Nikelab are still the best. Those look ok still hate the lighter heel guard those have like the 2.0 and those look to have a lighter swoosh than the 2.0 as well. I'm probably just gonna cave and cop anyway.

Nikelab are still the best. Those look ok still hate the lighter heel guard those have like the 2.0 and those look to have a lighter swoosh than the 2.0 as well. I'm probably just gonna cave and cop anyway.
The hyperfuse (or whatever that material is) is what makes or breaks the shoe. Love how dark it is on the TB Labs - also love how is not even there on the outside of heel counter on the clot

Back
Top Bottom