Nike Air VaporMax

IMG_7263.JPG
IMG_7264.JPG
Looks like a new triple black with a darker airbag.

Nike is really getting creative :pimp:

I think those might be "Quadruple" Black as opposed to the original release of "Triple" black. :ohwell:

Those are very nice

Every time I see the "explorer" color I want to pick them up. Copper swoosh is nice. What keeps me from copping is I already have the asphalt colorway. Even though different shades of grey, still not enough for me to cop as retail.

That'll change if I see them on sale tho. Lol

Every time I see the "explorer" color I want to pick them up. Copper swoosh is nice. What keeps me from copping is I already have the asphalt colorway. Even though different shades of grey, still not enough for me to cop as retail.

That'll change if I see them on sale tho. Lol
same. I can't see myself paying retail any more after the 1st plat drop and the blue orbits. I'll grab the explorers If they get to $120. I need an all red CW.

Has anyone copped women's sizing and noticed any significant difference with men's sizing in these?

I copped the nikelab explorer womens colorway and will be arriving on wednesday. I'll get back to you around that time. I got sz 11 womens, sz 9.5 mens if that matters

Those look legit to me .. afaik telltale signs for the replicas are bad collar, pattern and missing "Vapormax" under one of the soles

Legit check please.
Just trying to get a second opinion on these iD's.
Thanks!
IMG_8028.JPG
IMG_8027.JPG
IMG_8030.JPG
IMG_8029.JPG

IMG_8031.JPG
Legit. Look very similar to my weave - the banding in the toe box in particular. The fakes so far, look nothing like that. Shape looks good and the custom red vapormax id choice doesn't seem like something someone would do as a fake. Totally arbitrary, I know, but I would assume a faker would just go volt or something to match the tongue 3.26 (also a good sign, havent fakes been the Nike logo...can't remember).

I copped the nikelab explorer womens colorway and will be arriving on wednesday. I'll get back to you around that time. I got sz 11 womens, sz 9.5 mens if that matters

Thanks man. Went ahead and bought the women's triple black off Hibbett Sports (on sale for 152). If they don't fit, they offer free shipping so I'm not worried.

So your telling me the bottoms of those platinums just came like that ?

Never seen that before m8

No, they are from the OG release date. I washed them, then took them out of the washer and they looked like that. Before I put them in they were fine just the Flyknit was dirty. It was the about the 4 time I washed them too. All other times fine.

Back
Top Bottom