Nike Air VaporMax

09.28.2017. WMNS and it's a Lab release.

titoloshop_1506506396.jpg

titoloshop_1506502803.jpg

How vapormax as a whole generally produced or limited? They are always soldout on NDC but i never ever see anyone rocking them.

i feel like alot of places have labeled most if not all vapormax as nike"lab", but they dont seem to release the same way as other nikelab stuff.

They're all over nyc. See probably 20 pairs a day. Not exaggerating ( i also walk a lot and look at people's footwear obsessively)
Use to live in NYC now that i moved to PA I don't see squat.. my cousin who lives in London who shares this vapormax craze with me Says he's only seen one girl wearing them and that's it and this is London we are taking about

Yeah wouldn't expect anything lesss from NYC

Y’all think the black multi is gonna be women’s? I’m debating on those or the navy, I just don’t need both.

Still No other info about a different retailer selling these vapormaxes that are releasing tomorrow ??

Received a few emails from EU spots advertising they're releasing them. Some I think may have already released today.

The 'Triple Black', 'Team Red & Black', and College Navy are releasing over there in stores.

Those three pairs pictured up there today are fantastic, and are why I'm not even considering this current crop of releases. Men, Women, doesn't matter. If I like the colorway, I get em. I consider these unisex anyway.

The Black MC pair is clean.
Does any have a size 11 of the Air Max Day Multicolor Vapormaxes for sale?

I haven't been here in this thread in a long time. Just came to say hi to everyone! :D

Not to mention the Bordeaux colorway is super nice.

Back
Top Bottom