Nike Air VaporMax

I swear the mobile SNKRS app is broken... I can never push the buy button! Went on desktop and copped after in line! Nike fix your mobile app errrrr

Just bought the women's pair that released today. Pretty excited since its my first pair of vapormax.

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-28_10-9-7.png
    upload_2017-9-28_10-9-7.png
    1 MB · Views: 36
SNKRS is such a joke. Almost all sizes of the “college navy” pair are gone - there’s no way tons of people are buying these...

92C85376-9608-4F59-8694-3D1404C31AF3.png

I ordered a pair of the college navy on SNKRS. Not sure about the speckled sole but am curious to see them. I have so many color ways now though I may very well send them back if Im not wowed. They kind of have a Grape 5 vibe to them with the purple and teal.

Still want triple whites and that black/grey iridescent swoosh.

How vapormax as a whole generally produced or limited? They are always soldout on NDC but i never ever see anyone rocking them.

I've yet to see one person wearing them in Rhode Island. Same with UltraBoost; too. I guess I live in a Jordan state.

Ended up copping plats, which have been delivered and are waiting for me when I get home on Sunday!

Anyone wear any WMN cw?

Is it 1.5 or 1 size difference from Mens

Can't say for sure on vapors, but it should be up 1.5. I have done this on many other Nike shoes. Also, when the air max day multi id was released, the sizes in the women's -1.5 were in stock with the corresponding men's sizes.

Multi joints really need a contrasting sole imo.. Not a fan of the black bag on black flyknit, or grey on grey, etc.

Back
Top Bottom