Nike Air VaporMax

Blackouts in Japan are sitting (FSR)...

But, I believe the Plats and OGs are s/o.  Maybe someone who can read Japanese can confirm, but it looks that way.

Last edited:
are OGs the red swoosh? I thought OGs were just the platinums.

and those MC IDs are actually looking really good, sheesh.

are OGs the red swoosh? I thought OGs were just the platinums.

and those MC IDs are actually looking really good, sheesh.

My two questions are.

How long will these last before they pop and will the air bags stay clear or turn piss yellow over time.

Those MC pics make the shoe look very wide in the toe

Last edited:
Curious how the fit on these compares to racers. Based on all pics, these look a little roomier

I'm looking to use my $200 GC tmrw. Planning on IDing a pair with the clear bubble option.

NDC drops 3 hours before stores open, im not used to taking this chance of not ordering on NDC to be safe, how do you west coasters deal :lol:

NDC drops 3 hours before stores open, im not used to taking this chance of not ordering on NDC to be safe, how do you west coasters deal :lol:

****, I got 4 hours to deal with. I'm contemplating on ordering on SNKRS vs. showing up a little early before doors open at the store... the first world struggle.

****, I got 4 hours to deal with. I'm contemplating on ordering on SNKRS vs. showing up a little early before doors open at the store... the first world struggle.

for real man, im just being lazy and not wanting to deal with a return if need be. I wanna be able to wear these tomorrow.

Hopefully Nike Scottsdale got the men's Plats...

Dude on phone said they only have the OGs in men's and the plats in women's. I'm hoping he just didn't know what he was talking about. 

Plan on ordering them on SNKRS early just in case I strike out in person later. Not sure what the line will be like at Scottsdale.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom