Nike Air VaporMax

Lunar_Loner Lunar_Loner , thrash might be a strong word but I hear you. Personally, when they first announced the Vapormax, Triple Black and a green Neon colorway were the two Day 1 cop for me. So yes, the Black/Black/Anthracite can be a big letdown.
Saw them in store and put them down immediately in disgust. Noirs will be copped.

I think the noirs look much better for what people were expecting on the first pair.

I want the noirs but I also want yhe iridescent swoosh and the lacesless black pair, so im going to hold off.

noirs are def better, but no hate on the GR or the nikelab pair. would love to have the noirs, but cant justify the purchase with all the other triple black shoes in my closet...GR 3x black vm, patch am1s, triple black v1.0 UB etc etc

Noirs are 100x better than any other “triple black” iteration of the VM we’ve seen so far, IMO. They appear to be a true triple black, instead of sorta black and grey.

The Labs get love for the 3M swoosh though. You can never go wrong with that detail.

0C17E97F-346B-4154-913C-EA8AE588076D.jpeg

Still prefer the anthracites over TB, that smoked air unit too

Those "GR" CDG Laceless Vapormax is definitely releasing.

It's dropping 19th October next Thursday here in Singapore.

Hope I can get one, even though I have the GR "Triple Blacks" which is now considered "Dark Grey not real Black" lol.

Nike is so confusing sometimes.

It makes sense for Nike to release a kinda "Triple Black," and then later on release a truly "Triple Black." Double the sales.

I do really prefer the Noir. My pair will be here Wednesday. :rofl:

Hi,
it's my first post here, hope it fits the rules. I was waiting for nike to release a true black version of these shoes, but I missed the release... Anyone know where I can cop these in europe? Thanks!

It makes sense for Nike to release a kinda "Triple Black," and then later on release a truly "Triple Black." Double the sales.

I do really prefer the Noir. My pair will be here Wednesday. :rofl:
it undercuts themselves and alienates your customer to a degree.

you dont want to have your customer having buyers remorse over a colorway because they put a better one out (like me now). with the gr vs. nike lab it was different because the NL version was limited.

I've been reading this thread for awhile and finally decided to join. Longtime Sneakerhead. VaporMax brought me back buying lol... The last few AirMax I've enjoyed but the 2017 did nothing for me and I just couldn't believe the sole recycling being done. Jumped to Boosts/NMD's mostly.... have a friend at Nike who kept telling me about the VM and he was right they do not disappoint at all. Initially the weird looks with the broken up air bags bugged me but now I actually love that feature, so different.

I'm on my 7th or 8th pair (need to check lol). One thing I've learned is they really need to break in. I am on my feet a ton at car shows/events and breaking out a new pair is not the best thing. I use my anthracite/blacks for the gym a bit and they are wonderful.

I hope to contribute here and thanks everyone for the great posts! My wife isn't as happy with me back in the shoe game hahahaa.

it undercuts themselves and alienates your customer to a degree.

you dont want to have your customer having buyers remorse over a colorway because they put a better one out (like me now). with the gr vs. nike lab it was different because the NL version was limited.
I have that feeling but I’m not tripping. I think it’s not that creative to drop the same colors over and over.

Back
Top Bottom