Nike Air VaporMax

Hi,
it's my first post here, hope it fits the rules. I was waiting for nike to release a true black version of these shoes, but I missed the release... Anyone know where I can cop these in europe? Thanks!
hey mate, haven't dropped in Europe yet, only in the States. Only websites selling them seem to only ship to the US too. My guess is they will release in Europe in the next weeks but no official release date yet

hey mate, haven't dropped in Europe yet, only in the States. Only websites selling them seem to only ship to the US too. My guess is they will release in Europe in the next weeks but no official release date yet
Oh ok, thanks! Is there a place online where I can check for the release dates?

I'm the exact opposite. I like the original triple black better. I like the bits of grey, because I already have a ton of black kicks and it makes use of the Flyknit.

It's funny how black used to be a boring colorway, but you add a "cool" nickname like triple black and it's suddenly not as boring. It's funny how desirable black is now.

The only people I can see who are upset about the types of black are the people who paid resell for the Nike Lab. IMO they're all too close in color to justify paying $200+ for 3M.

IMO they are doing a little too much with the amount of releases so quickly. It seems very similar to the way Adidas did the NMD. They pimped it out. Releasing the same thing over and over with minor changes.

Laceless drop EU this Thursday, same day as AM1 Royal re-stock...have a feeling black and white pairs might sit

peekaboo EU
AQ0581_001_Y_Des.jpg

upload_2017-10-16_17-11-27.png

have you seen any sites confirmed to drop?
Only did a little bit of digging. Didn’t see sites. Do you know the style code? Will be hitting the usual stores in Milan on the ground (SJS, OBD, Excelsior). Wonder if it will be at the Nike store or nikelab.

Got my pair in the mail today. Maybe I'm old, boring or both lol but these TBs are fresh af lol Doubled up today bcuz im gonna wear these just that much

Back
Top Bottom