Nike Air VaporMax

Men's pair closeup. 11/2 release.

https://www.bstnstore.com/en/nike-nikelab-air-vapormax-flyknit-running-899473-009-55472

nike-nikelab-air-vapormax-flyknit-running-899473-009-2.jpg
nike-nikelab-air-vapormax-flyknit-running-899473-009-4.jpg

What color is the Nike check on women’s pair? Brown? Gold? These are men’s too? “Crimson”

Last edited:
This is looking like it will be a women pair now.
20171027162511.jpg
20171027162513.jpg
20171027162512.jpg

The men's version is still listed on the SNKRS calendar.

5b091313-0cd3-4c58-8ecd-081500311eb6.png

Really like this colorway. The hints of orange are a nice touch.

This was prob mentioned before but when are those Japan MC VM suppose to be released? Do you guys think it'll be a hype (limited) around those in Japan? Will those MC be at the Nike store? Looks like I'll be in Tokyo (Shibuya, Shinjuku, Harajuku area) from December 8th - 15th. Any recommendations on what sneaker stores to check out for those that have been there?

This was prob mentioned before but when are those Japan MC VM suppose to be released? Do you guys think it'll be a hype (limited) around those in Japan? Will those MC be at the Nike store? Looks like I'll be in Tokyo (Shibuya, Shinjuku, Harajuku area) from December 8th - 15th. Any recommendations on what sneaker stores to check out for those that have been there?

Those Japanese VM multis came and went brother. You can ID pairs at Nike stores out there, but you have to wait for them to be made just like in the us, and they ship them to your Japanese address.

Atoms has stores out there, which are interesting... but it's just like shopping for shoes here in the states also. I'd try to find more Japanese unique stores, not Nike shops. , The Nike apparel is pretty much the same there as it is here.

Those Japanese VM multis came and went brother. You can ID pairs at Nike stores out there, but you have to wait for them to be made just like in the us, and they ship them to your Japanese address.

Atoms has stores out there, which are interesting... but it's just like shopping for shoes here in the states also. I'd try to find more Japanese unique stores, not Nike shops. , The Nike apparel is pretty much the same there as it is here.
I see, thought those MC VM didn't release yet. I assumed the nike stores would have special releases that we don't get here. I know there's kicks lab in Harajuku, and Atmos in Shinjuku but I swear I remember hearing about some sneaker shop that does resale, although I think it's gonna cost more there than here.

Not sure if this has been posted already.

Vapormax Flyknit Moc
AH3397-003
Black/Dark Grey/Volt/Hot Punch

Vapormax Flyknit Moc
AH3397-004
Black/Anthracite

Vapormax Flyknit
849558-009
Midnight Fog/Multi/Black

Guessing these fit the same as a flyknit Free Run size wise? Been watching from the side lines and in ready to bite in November

Back
Top Bottom