Nike Air VaporMax

B5428CBD-2FA9-418E-A01A-74E0EEB649F3.jpeg
Went to my local finish line today, manager knew me so she gave me a sneak peak at the 95og inspired vapormaxes

Said she only got 4 random sized pairs come thru shipment

Sorry for not the best pic but had to be quick about it while having a convo

They look amazing in person

Pair on FTL calendar is the iridescent swoosh ones that kix-files has a coming soon page for. The dates and colour descriptions match up.

So these right? I was originally dismissing the pic on kix files as just another grey pair but these are actually a must.

Attachments

• 01319114-F333-4766-AF9B-9CBBCA0F41C9.jpeg
    01319114-F333-4766-AF9B-9CBBCA0F41C9.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 45
I needed some color pop vs my Plats and Triple Black-ish so I got a pair of bootleg BeTrue but fool anyone unless you compare side by side.

I am gonna pay up and get some Multi-Colors. I almost got the 3.26 pair that were on ebay pre-owned but no volt bag which takes it to another level.

Launching in Europe on Thursday...almost 20% cheaper than the Flyknit VMs...

air-vapormax-running-shoe.jpg

Last edited:
Even with a more run of the mill upper I don't see them becoming adopted by many more people. 1st is the price.
And The feel is not casual friendly. Nike will need to adjust them to feel more plush.

Haven’t seen or heard anything about these NL blacks.

1) Anyone have non-filtered pictures?

2) what’s the difference between these and the 4 other mostly all-black pairs that released?

I received a reservation & have yet to cop any black pairs because they all kinda look the same (but I know they have minor differences).

THANKS

Back
Top Bottom