Nike Air VaporMax

I have one of each and looking to get another pair. If that 13 is already gone that will make my choice easier as to which one I get a second of.

I’m staying away from the navy 11.

Went to FL today and wanted to love the Heritages and just thought they were ho-hum. Nike has really killed the hype with the Vapors. They started so strong out of the gate with the first 3 colorways, and since have completely dropped the ball with a plethora of black or grey muted colorways. It's been black and grey overkill.

They desperately need to release a colorway similar to the proto-type colorways. Something with pop, color-blocking, anything. Enough with boring colorways. They did the same thing with the return of the Flyknit Trainer. Came out of the gate strong with the return of the white/black, and the grey model, and have come out with disappointing colorways since.

Nike needs to do a much better job with colorways. Release the white/multi. Release the black/multi w/o the stupid strap.

Heritage joints are a weak attempt to capitalize off a past classic. I’m fine with looking back and drawing inspiration from the past, but at least make the new iteration worthy of the association with those classics.

Nike basically took a grey VM, of which there have been plenty, and slapped some “neon” on them. Weaksauce.

Heritage joints are a weak attempt to capitalize off a past classic. I’m fine with looking back and drawing inspiration from the past, but at least make the new iteration worthy of the association with those classics.

Nike basically took a grey VM, of which there have been plenty, and slapped some “neon” on them. Weaksauce.

Yup, they could have left the bland color upper the same but have given us a all VOLT airbag. It def would stand out. Saw them today and very disappointed in them.

More boring gray pairs.

When you see the pics of the 95 with the Heritage Vapormax I can see why they did a black sole with green pods. It does kind of mimic the placement of the volt color blocking. I do wish they did the flywire in 100% volt. Maybe they were trying to mimic how the volt lace holes look with the white mesh overlay on the 95. I wonder what white laces, grey laces, and even volt laces would look like on the heritage Vapormax.

There are some 10.5 and 11s for the TB 3.0's on DSG. Any where else I can cop below retail?

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...oes-17nikmrvprmxfkslwspr/17nikmrvprmxfkslwspr

Can I get a LC on this ebay item # 162747772054

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
When you see the pics of the 95 with the Heritage Vapormax I can see why they did a black sole with green pods. It does kind of mimic the placement of the volt color blocking. I do wish they did the flywire in 100% volt. Maybe they were trying to mimic how the volt lace holes look with the white mesh overlay on the 95. I wonder what white laces, grey laces, and even volt laces would look like on the heritage Vapormax.
Completely agree. The side by side gives a good look at the thought behind the placement of the color on the traction pads. They should've matched the actual volt color and, to take it a little further, mirrored the Swoosh size and placement.

Went to FL today and wanted to love the Heritages and just thought they were ho-hum. Nike has really killed the hype with the Vapors. They started so strong out of the gate with the first 3 colorways, and since have completely dropped the ball with a plethora of black or grey muted colorways. It's been black and grey overkill.

They desperately need to release a colorway similar to the proto-type colorways. Something with pop, color-blocking, anything. Enough with boring colorways. They did the same thing with the return of the Flyknit Trainer. Came out of the gate strong with the return of the white/black, and the grey model, and have come out with disappointing colorways since.

Nike needs to do a much better job with colorways. Release the white/multi. Release the black/multi w/o the stupid strap.

I have to disagree. With the original flyknit trainers, the colors were too loud and vibrant.. Generic fitness colors that would go straight to the outlets. People complained that there were no "simple" colorways and I think Nike got that message this time around.

Imo these simpler colorways with the vapormax's and trainers are much easier to rock and don't look like "outlet shoes".

Back
Top Bottom