Nike Air VaporMax

Yep, I got it as well. The laceless pairs unlock 12.7.
1A5DB803-5B08-488C-B71D-D3F70EE4943E.png
CE63808B-A594-487D-BE81-38D5F0283CE6.png
92279986-87AF-4B63-930B-A4B7A24FB3F2.png
19878182-FF8D-45BB-961D-C1B4F7B97AB5.png
8875F989-1E86-4F90-838D-1D2CB071E008.png

I'm tired of white, grey, or black Vapors, but I would think some people on here would be going crazy about those white-golds. They're in the same league as the multi-colors. Those are off the charts. If there was hype over Nike like there use to be, they would be a s/o in under a minute.

Picked up a Sail Gold. That is too sweet to pass up. Lord too many color ways of the Vapormax. Its making me more selective but I want them all. Quickly becoming my all time favorite shoe.

I pulled the trigger on the Blue Fox/Metallic Silvers. Man, I REALLY love the look of the Sail/Metallic Gold's, but I don't really have anything in my wardrobe to match those.

I pulled the trigger on the Blue Fox/Metallic Silvers. Man, I REALLY love the look of the Sail/Metallic Gold's, but I don't really have anything in my wardrobe to match those.

Yeah same here. Im going to have to be crafty but I just couldn't pass them up. The Blue Fox reminded me of Asphalts and Cool Grey so I was good without those. Trying to limit myself to one pair.

Picked up a Sail Gold. That is too sweet to pass up. Lord too many color ways of the Vapormax. Its making me more selective but I want them all. Quickly becoming my all time favorite shoe.
Hell yea man my thoughts exactly

3A0650BB-1157-4AB9-9FD1-8A8E9D3F5DFD.png
So all the new vapormax that released today via Nike plus app have metallic foil in the flyknit that matches check l! Super dope, hopefully ebates goes up

Hope they stick around thru the weekend. Salty I passed on the asphalts. Too similar for me to pass again

Ordered a pair of the metelic Blue fox vapors today! Can’t wait to see how they look in person. Will post pics Saturday

Back
Top Bottom