Nike Air VaporMax

The OGs are going to sell out with the quickness tomorrow in the US based on what's happening elsewhere. 
On Nike.com
Triple Blacks - SOLD OUT in 15mins

'OG' Red/Plats - SOLD OUT in 90mins
Platinums - UK6.5s - UK11s left.

Looks like the OG colourway were only dropping at Tier 0 accounts.

Added men's to cart twice, got to cart, empty. I'm out. See y'all at 10.
yeah, website playing games. i'm done too 
ohwell.gif

i really feel like nike is lmiting this initial wave to create hype, and im absolutely tired of it.

also does anybody know still if the id versions are limited to the puke colored sole?

Last edited:
i really feel like nike is lmiting this initial wave to create hype, and im absolutely tired of it.

also does anybody know still if the id versions are limited to the puke colored sole?
you can choose either clear or volt for the sole.  if you switch your market to canada or the UK, you can play around with the nike id options now.

Adidas does that a lot as well.
i dunno the way nike does it is terrible though. the whole air max day thing and limiting every single release has got me really sour about them and as patient as ive been im kind of at a boiling point. I really just want these triple blacks but damn every air max month release is reselling for 400 plus i just cant cop a W to save my life.

^ the colorway b

....i assume lol

i know its the colorway.

i was speaking of the first colorway of a model releasing...then after a while the public calling the first colorway "OG" and usually after that, the "OG" is one of the most sought after colorways.

like the ultra boost OG with the purple heel cup.

i could be wrong, but i am sure that nike has never called a shoe an OG before its first launch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom