Nike Air VaporMax

im really on the fence about this air max day id. like i want it but ummmmm that white sockline man i dunno im gonna be rearing jeans that gonna be riding the top of it.... ughh but i want that air max icon on the side.

I am debating on picking up plays in store today or Multi iDs w the clear bubbles.
you dont like the white/red id's? my only problem with the ids is those clear soles are gonna yellow and look really nasty later on. My air max 2005's with the large bubble looks a brown type of disgusting in 2017. this huge bubble just gonna look like a crack pipe in a few years

also i went a few pages back but does anyone know the retail on the id's?

Last edited:
^red id is nice too, I really can't decide. I always do the multis (kobes, prestos) not sure if I'm going to switch it up or keep my multi theme going. Game time decision I guess

Last edited:
Few years...by then, I'll have my wears out of them and moved on.

I guess that's why IDC much about yellowing.

Get your wears, move on...imo

If folks care that much, there are products that actually work in taking oxidation out of clear soles and air bubbles.

Last edited:
Few years...by then, I'll have my wears out of them and moved on.

I guess that's why IDC much about yellowing.

Get your wears, move on...imo

If folks care that much, there are products that actually work in taking oxidation out of clear soles and air bubbles.
thats you and i get it, but for most of us ehhh. I mean its nothing wrong with yellowing but with a bubble that large...

thats you and i get it, but for most of us ehhh. I mean its nothing wrong with yellowing but with a bubble that large...
I'm with you...not gonna be pretty in 3-5 yrs. Nothing you can do to stop it

its literally gonna look like a used crack pipe. which is why im scratching my head on how a blacked out pair is a nikelab release. what is oging on with nike the past few months...adidas must really be getting at them to create all this manufactured hype.

Last edited:
dang, the platinums are nice but I feel like you have to keep some baking soda on hand to keep them clean

what theeeeeeee. the thread jumped 5 pages over night? Hype mode in full effect I guess, i'll be trying on snkrs to be safe :smh:

what theeeeeeee. the thread jumped 5 pages over night? Hype mode in full effect I guess, i'll be trying on snkrs to be safe :smh:
not really, mostly just trying to cop triple blacks and talking about id options and random chatter. not too much hyping though.
with that being said, nikes trying to hype them up like crazy, they(ads) are all over the internet with most likely a limited GR status. I cant see these being a normal air max release with the amount of time these things blew off the shelves in EU/JPN. I think nike is trying to make some manufactured hype here and it makes me sick. a new non collab non retro/lab air model should be the easiest type of nike to obtain.

Last edited:
you guys think the platinums will sit? trying to hold out for at least two weeks lol
probably not, plus its airmax day and everybody took L's on the AM1 so they are extra hungry for almost anything. Plus i dont think Nike made enough of these for that. future models will definitely sit.

I am debating on picking up plats in store today or Multi iDs w the clear bubbles.

I thought about that too but I gotta try these on first. Not spending down $190 on new technology sneakers I may not like the feel of
just buy em. nikes return policy is insanely lax. I did this for the flyknit forces when i just didn't like theTTS fit and sent them back.... they were all sold out but at least i got to try them on and searched for another pair.

I wouldn't mind a pair of pure platinums. I haven't had an all white shoe in a long time. Might be a great summer shoe.

Back
Top Bottom