Nike Air VaporMax

was just able to check out the iridescent swooshes in person. I might actually need those after the holiday season is over.

the contrast in grey and black stitching wasnt as drastic as some pictures showed. ARK ARK captured it pretty well when he posted hit.

0E978AD0-B213-4263-8645-2714D6DCA4AE.jpeg
The 2.0’s look like generic Nike runners that go to the outlets. They look like the Hyperfeel TR’s from 2014.

They should’ve just kept the 1.0 sillhoutte and added a pulltab.

Last edited:
Nike shipping is ***, was meant to get my triple noir vapormax today but courier (UPS) couldn't complete delivery because they didn't have my phone number so couldn't call at the gate to be let in (gate beeper was disabled as local kids kept ringing it all day and night so all the residents agreed it was best to disable it). When I called to complain to UPS, they said Nike doesn't send on customer details like email addresses and phone numbers, so UPS can't contact customers when there's a problem. This wouldn't be a problem if Nike shipped through standard post here but they only offer one shipping option, so this problem will always happen while I'm living in my current place unless I call for each package and give my phone number or go to depot and pick up package. Terrible shipping service for a 200 euro pair of sneakers, raging!

Last edited:
Am I tripping or they released again? Tons of sizes in the multi color
IMG_6480.PNG
Thanks for posting this. Ordered a pair of the Multi colors so I can try them on my feet. Don’t think they’re going to be comfortable or look good on my wide-ish feet, but Nike’s return policy is undefeated.

Back
Top Bottom