Nike Air VaporMax

Nike needs to do a Super Vapormax with even more air in the forefoot instead of milking the colorways 1000x & now this croc parts for 2.0. Probably just me, but the Vapormax feels like a flat tire after I run on Vaporfly ZoomX.

Hit the outlet in Canada...

IMG_6597.PNG

Nike needs to do a Super Vapormax with even more air in the forefoot instead of milking the colorways 1000x & now this croc parts for 2.0. Probably just me, but the Vapormax feels like a flat tire after I run on Vaporfly ZoomX.

I don't think you can compare the Vapormax with the Vaporfly. These are two completely different shoes.

total Orange lace lock and total orange aglets and im in. who am i kidding i'm already in, (starts searching for orange lace locks)

I like v1.0 in terms of style and comfort; just haven't found a colorwway that truly inspires me yet (believe it or not!). Thought the bred was the one, but in person failed, so returned them. Kinda like the Neon inspired ones, however, not wanting a white based version at this point; not to mention that I missed out on getting my size, so can't see them in person.

With the number of shoes I have, it really needs to be special/inspiring/unique. Not sure yet about the 2.0. I also feel the 1.0 has more room to grow. Just like the Jordan 29; so much more they could have done with that model. Would have been awesome to see an ID version where you could add your own image like the photo reel!

I also love plastic on my shoes....I got hooked on Nike's in '88 with the Air Trainer III Navy (f.k.a. Air Trainer SC); loved all the plastic and color blocking of that shoe. Then moved the Jordan 4...loved the plastic wings and back tab. Thus, I'm not ruling out 2.0 until I see some additional colorways.

Back
Top Bottom