Nike Air VaporMax

upload_2018-2-24_19-57-8.png

https://www.lapstoneandhammer.com/collections/new-arrival/products/849558_019
https://www.lapstoneandhammer.com/collections/new-arrival/products/849558_020

If you ever get a chance to try on the pluses do so. The comfort level on those are off the charts! I get the whole leaving the new tech for new silhouettes but the Vapormax plus looks right and like I said... The comfort level is off the charts.. Just my humble opinion...

Just bought a pair of vm’s and was wondering how long the break in process is. One foot is fine but the other is giving me problems. The shoes insole is putting pressure near the meaty base of my foot under my big toe. I tried unloosinging the shoe but no matter how loose, it feels like someone’s putting constant pressure on the bottom of my foot.

Just bought a pair of vm’s and was wondering how long the break in process is. One foot is fine but the other is giving me problems. The shoes insole is putting pressure near the meaty base of my foot under my big toe. I tried unloosinging the shoe but no matter how loose, it feels like someone’s putting constant pressure on the bottom of my foot.

This exact thing happened to me, it took me about 4-5 wears and they broke in perfectly. You won’t notice it at all after that, comfort is A1 after the break in period.

Normally I agree but nah Vapormax plus are beauties
If you ever get a chance to try on the pluses do so. The comfort level on those are off the charts! I get the whole leaving the new tech for new silhouettes but the Vapormax plus looks right and like I said... The comfort level is off the charts.. Just my humble opinion...

I would rather have an original Plus. :emoji_older_man:

This is gonna sound ridiculous after owning a grip of VM, but they just aren't as comfy as they look. Yesterday was the first time I’ve worn a pair for more than 3-4 hours of heavy walking. Joints are no bueno for my feet. I can't believe I'm just now figuring this out. :lol::smh:

Think I may have to hop on this VM+ wave for that Cushlon love b/c at the end of the day, all I could feel were the individual air units digging into the outer edges of my foot.

How are these sneakers I'm thinking of getting a pair is anyone having any issues with their air bubble popping. I do a bunch of cross country running and I would like to try these out.

This is gonna sound ridiculous after owning a grip of VM, but they just aren't as comfy as they look. Yesterday was the first time I’ve worn a pair for more than 3-4 hours of heavy walking. Joints are no bueno for my feet. I can't believe I'm just now figuring this out. :lol::smh:

Think I may have to hop on this VM+ wave for that Cushlon love b/c at the end of the day, all I could feel were the individual air units digging into the outer edges of my foot.
Try a pair on... Leave the regular Vapormax on one foot and put a plus on the other... It's like night and day. If you are having issues with the regular vapors digging into your foot like I did just switch out the insoles with thicker ones and you should be fine. It changed the whole dynamic of the shoe for me. Still cushlon or die going forward for me...

I have no issues with mine, I actually prefer VM over UB or yeezys when I know I’m gonna be walking for long hours through the day. It’s the opposite for me when I wear boost after about 3 hours I get mad foot fatigue. Haven’t tried VM+ but looking forward to it.

No issues with my Plus’s...And I split time with them and some Spiridons in Disney World last week...Had at least 2 12+ hour days in them and no issues...

Only thing I did when I got home was throw an extra lunarlon insole I had in them just to see how it felt...Made them perfect...

Try a pair on... Leave the regular Vapormax on one foot and put a plus on the other... It's like night and day. If you are having issues with the regular vapors digging into your foot like I did just switch out the insoles with thicker ones and you should be fine. It changed the whole dynamic of the shoe for me. Still cushlon or die going forward for me...

I would say if your having issues with the shoe digging into your foot you're wearing the wrong size for you. Go up a .5 at least.

Digging definitely goes away after a while. VM need break in while UB are more ready out the box. If you need something with less break in time I'd lean more towards the VM+ or Utility.

This exact thing happened to me, it took me about 4-5 wears and they broke in perfectly. You won’t notice it at all after that, comfort is A1 after the break in period.

Thanks, guess I’ll have to stick it out until then. Just read someone say if it’s giving issues to go .5 up but the next size is too long and there’s a lot of room from my toe to the end of the shoe.

Fingers crossed, the shoe that isn’t giving me issues feels amazing.

There's no way anyone should use these for running. Holy cow are they crap as far as performance goes. I'm returning these asap.

Back
Top Bottom