Nike Air VaporMax

You would not like the VM97 Japan in person.

I showed my sis the VM97 Japan’s.... she said it’s ugly

I showed my consultant, he said it’s ugly. This dude cops Jordans and is on the fence copping VM Pluses.

I suggest him to cop Silver Bullet VM97.

Nope I did not unDS, but played with that volt air bag for a while, and decided to return these for Silver Bullet VM97.
162B6A6A-3FC6-45BC-B0ED-61193C3041A6.jpeg 09E69E0C-2B5D-49A8-9B9D-2B44D8DC25D4.jpeg
AD67C123-8FCE-4B26-84B7-7448037D6E4D.jpeg
Japan’s should have executed like the Atlantic Blue 97s. That’s whats wrong.

What’s wrong is japan 97’s look better with the OG white midsole. It needs white,

If I didn’t know what a vapormax was, 2.0’s would look like some cheap outlet shoe a soccer mom that goes to the gym for spin classes 3 days a week would wear.

The big swoosh on the 1.0’s give it a racer, Olympic runner vibe imo. They look like you spent 200 dollars on them. Which you did.

Last edited:
If I didn’t know what a vapormax was, 2.0’s would look like some cheap outlet shoe a soccer mom that goes to the gym for spin classes 3 days a week would wear.

The big swoosh on the 1.0’s give it a racer, Olympic runner vibe imo. They look like you spent 200 dollars on them. Which you did.

+ those Crocs heels, gotta thank Nike for saving me $200+ not having to buy anymore.

Fellas, VM Utility joints fit the same as regular VM? I'm looking at maybe getting a pair of the utility and wondering if I stick w/ my regular VM size. Thanx in advance

i like the solid air bubbles on that white pair. they should do that more often
I've been saying this forever, like all the off white pairs coming up. Would have been so dope to keep the upper clean and write out "AIR" On that milky bubble.

Anyone have a utility mid pair, I have never tried it on yet and wanna know how they feel with the midsole then the air bag? I wanna get one soon but not at the retail of $225

I remember seeing the moc mid pair at my outlet hashwall for $129 minus 20% off and just sitting there because they don’t look nice. Lol

Back
Top Bottom