Nike Air VaporMax

Anyone have a utility mid pair, I have never tried it on yet and wanna know how they feel with the midsole then the air bag? I wanna get one soon but not at the retail of $225

I remember seeing the moc mid pair at my outlet hashwall for $129 minus 20% off and just sitting there because they don’t look nice. Lol

everybody who has a pair that has posted in here has said they are way more comfortable then the vapormaxes.

Went to outlet today and found these on the back clearance rack. Must've been a return, only pair and just happen to be my size.
About $120 after discounts taken off:

IMG-0739.JPG

Hmm to cop the black 2.0 or wait until the white/black version releases...even though there’s no date.

Is there even anything special with the 2.0 for AMD like customization of bubbles/tongue like some of the air max last year?

Is it worth it to keep my vapormax’s with clear soles since they’ll eventually yellow?

Is there a way to get rid of the yellowing?

Last edited:
Thinking of copping a pair of triple black vapormaxes but in a women's size, since it's cheaper than the men's .... any dudes out here try on a pair? I'm familiar that women's shoes are supposedly narrow on heel and wider on forefoot, is that he same case for these shoes? Thanks ya'll!

Back
Top Bottom