Nike Air VaporMax

8D00FC1E-C4DC-4682-B13F-3935587E2CD9.jpeg
Peekaboo. :emoji_eyes:

Now that you've got em in hand, worth copping? Thoughts compared to the whites?

is the colourcode midnight fog? That colour has a reputation for being a weird olive/grey blend that tricks the eyes
nah its dark stucco, which if you google it's a washed olive color.

can you post some pics? i'm stuck between going for those or the blk/volt
if you look at the flight club listing, this is actually how they look irl. the pink is that bright and its more of an olive/grey hybrid upper

Now that you've got em in hand, worth copping? Thoughts compared to the whites?
I saw em all release day and I’ve been the biggest fan of black/volt- they don’t disappoint. I love a dark airbag. I love that it’s matte. I love volt. It’s a winning formula and it’s something different. The white is my second favorite because of the newness of the white airbag treatment. Not interested in the clear bags.

retired sneakerhead here, are these more comfortable than ultra boost?
Comparing apples to oranges. These are more of a firm/bouncy cushion compared to the plushy/pillowy Ultraboost. I personally prefer the comfort of UB's, but these are awesome in their own right. I wear a pair to work 5 days a week.

retired sneakerhead here, are these more comfortable than ultra boost?
Vapormax is better if you in it for the long haul UB gonna bottom out while VM gonna still be going strong for who knows how long. Tan 3.0 done after about 6-7 month use casual wear and that’s light wear...

Anyone can help me with this question,
Anywhere I can find a pair of triple black Vapormax in size 10 or 10.5 for retail?

Or is StockX my only bet?

Back
Top Bottom