Nike Air VaporMax

Hey guys I'm waiting on more pics from seller. These are the 3 pics he has posted before I dedicate anymore time to this :lol:. He says he won raffle from sns. I haven't ever seen a eu box for ow yet. Also not really sure what to look for when lc these kicks.

s-l400-1.jpg
s-l400-2.jpg
s-l400-3.jpg

Thanks will rep any help.

they didn’t drop yet right? some1 please correct me if i’m wrong because i been waiting for the whites to release

Hey guys I'm waiting on more pics from seller. These are the 3 pics he has posted before I dedicate anymore time to this :lol:. He says he won raffle from sns. I haven't ever seen a eu box for ow yet. Also not really sure what to look for when lc these kicks.

s-l400-1.jpg
s-l400-2.jpg
s-l400-3.jpg

Thanks will rep any help.

My black EU pair also has that small sticker and label looks similar but you need better pictures man. Is he asking way lower than stockx? If not maybe it's safer to go there

My black EU pair also has that small sticker and label looks similar but you need better pictures man. Is he asking way lower than stockx? If not maybe it's safer to go there
It was about 65 cheaper the stockx if u include shipping so not too far off. I'm covered by PayPal. He says they're authentic so we'll see. Fingers crossed.

The weirdest thing about the problem with the white acronym pairs and the chipping is I don't think it's that huge a problem.

i honestly, think it would look better with the soles clear anyway. The clear sole is the only thing I like about the gray pair, and it would make me like the white ones even more (already have them)

Im happy these aren't reselling to high above retail (hell it costs LESS on stockx to just buy them in my size than to enter some of these raffles.)

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom