Nike Air VaporMax

How are the stuccos in person. Still debating if I should grab a pair

Yeah I'm debating on the stucco's too. Actually have really enjoyed the volts, but part of what I like so much about them is the fact that the pattern covers the air. The stucco's don't have that.

BTW, a bit off-topic, but at some point I GOTS to meet bigev. He's got Abloh strolling by his apt, spends his spare time at great art exhibits, hits every limited release, has LV buddies, and apparently has much more workout time than I do.

Luv ya man, but I still kinda not low key hate you.:lol:

BTW, a bit off-topic, but at some point I GOTS to meet bigev. He's got Abloh strolling by his apt, spends his spare time at great art exhibits, hits every limited release, has LV buddies, and apparently has much more workout time than I do.

Luv ya man, but I still kinda not low key hate you.:lol:
All good bro, I'm just going to keep it April/May Kanye on you and make it all about the love.

vYgPmI8.gif

At this present moment Kanye can E.A.D

Evan the big homie tho :pimp::pimp::pimp:
Seriously, where are his meds (and I dont mean that as a joke). You think every time the kardashians ratings drop a little, or they need a few more M's in the bank account, Kim just hides his pills and watches what happens next like MJ eating popcorn in a thriller vid? Its literally insane.

Seriously, where are his meds (and I dont mean that as a joke). You think every time the kardashians ratings drop a little, or they need a few more M's in the bank account, Kim just hides his pills and watches what happens next like MJ eating popcorn in a thriller vid? Its literally insane.
Literally just look at my pairs of Air Yeezys now and shake my head. :smh:

As a physician who treats lots of bipolar pt's (I'm not a psychiatrist, but I have a number of patients who were admitted to the hospital for behavioral disturbances), I'm just gonna say that, though I've never interviewed or treated him, a number of people who displayed similar behaviors ended up being in a manic or hypomanic state (due to bipolar), such as:

1) grandiose claims
2) persecutorial delusions
3) intentionally 'against-the-grain' comments and positions
4) intensive work schedules (part of why so many entertainers have been found to have bipolar) -- for example, announcing numerous new albums, making social media posts seemingly uncontrollably (remember that one of the cues b/f his prior admit to UCLA was like 100 consecutive posts on either IG or twitter (can't remember which))
5) rare sleep (those who recall Ye's prior hospital admission will recall 'exhaustion' as a 'diagnosis' -- in the BH world, this is frequently code for mania due to bipolar). There was even mention of 'sleep deprivation' as a reason for his admission, which was not even remotely a short one.

Just to be clear -- I don't want folks to say Ye is 'crazy.' I just want people to understand that his recent behavior may be a sign that he has mental illness (which LOTS of people -- who are members of 'productive' society -- have) that is not being appropriately treated as of now. Wouldn't mean he's a monster or an idiot or a horrible person. He just needs to be treated.

As a physician who treats lots of bipolar pt's (I'm not a psychiatrist, but I have a number of patients who were admitted to the hospital for behavioral disturbances), I'm just gonna say that, though I've never interviewed or treated him, a number of people who displayed similar behaviors ended up being in a manic or hypomanic state (due to bipolar), such as:

1) grandiose claims
2) persecutorial delusions
3) intentionally 'against-the-grain' comments and positions
4) intensive work schedules (part of why so many entertainers have been found to have bipolar) -- for example, announcing numerous new albums, making social media posts seemingly uncontrollably (remember that one of the cues b/f his prior admit to UCLA was like 100 consecutive posts on either IG or twitter (can't remember which))
5) rare sleep (those who recall Ye's prior hospital admission will recall 'exhaustion' as a 'diagnosis' -- in the BH world, this is frequently code for mania due to bipolar). There was even mention of 'sleep deprivation' as a reason for his admission, which was not even remotely a short one.

Just to be clear -- I don't want folks to say Ye is 'crazy.' I just want people to understand that his recent behavior may be a sign that he has mental illness (which LOTS of people -- who are members of 'productive' society -- have) that is not being appropriately treated as of now. Wouldn't mean he's a monster or an idiot or a horrible person. He just needs to be treated.
Yes. Very familiar w bi-polar and would agree.

Blue 2.0 and that grey 2.0 look nice. I’m still sitting on a plethora of 1.0s. I would get the grey myself. Not sure I will however.

Back
Top Bottom