Womens Air Vapormax Plus (AO4550-200)

2017-2018 - AO4550-200 - 101.png
2017-2018 - AO4550-200 - 102.png
2017-2018 - AO4550-200 - 103.png
2017-2018 - AO4550-200 - 104.png
2017-2018 - AO4550-200 - 105.png
2017-2018 - AO4550-200 - 106.png
2017-2018 - AO4550-200 - 107.png
OMFG i keep thinking it cant get any better with these VM plus's and wham. then nike says oh no fam, these for tha ladies.

Lawd those orange bubble VM+ are ill. Glad my wife likes the model so I can live vicariously thru her with some of these dope women’s colorways.

I just may but I've stuck out stateside for both releases and paid more then that for each pair. I'm always working during drops and no wifi on the construction sites so my chances are slim usually. But did hit the draw randomly once for FTL 3s st the site :lol:. Don't know how that worked.

As a physician who treats lots of bipolar pt's (I'm not a psychiatrist, but I have a number of patients who were admitted to the hospital for behavioral disturbances), I'm just gonna say that, though I've never interviewed or treated him, a number of people who displayed similar behaviors ended up being in a manic or hypomanic state (due to bipolar), such as:

1) grandiose claims
2) persecutorial delusions
3) intentionally 'against-the-grain' comments and positions
4) intensive work schedules (part of why so many entertainers have been found to have bipolar) -- for example, announcing numerous new albums, making social media posts seemingly uncontrollably (remember that one of the cues b/f his prior admit to UCLA was like 100 consecutive posts on either IG or twitter (can't remember which))
5) rare sleep (those who recall Ye's prior hospital admission will recall 'exhaustion' as a 'diagnosis' -- in the BH world, this is frequently code for mania due to bipolar). There was even mention of 'sleep deprivation' as a reason for his admission, which was not even remotely a short one.

Just to be clear -- I don't want folks to say Ye is 'crazy.' I just want people to understand that his recent behavior may be a sign that he has mental illness (which LOTS of people -- who are members of 'productive' society -- have) that is not being appropriately treated as of now. Wouldn't mean he's a monster or an idiot or a horrible person. He just needs to be treated.

Yeah I used to be a case manager at an outpatient mental health clinic. Dude is definitely bipolar and experiencing a manic episode. To a person with mental health experience it’s obvious. To people without experience they react to what he’s actually saying and not the bigger picture of his behavior which actually entertains and feeds it.

Anyone actually clean/rinse their VM sole after a couple wears? Any advice on that?

Just got the black Acronyms on Stock X. Last and only pair of VM I purchased were the grey 1.0 and since first pics of these I knew I had to have em. Question tho.. Is there a lunarlon or some type of midsole on the acronyms? Hard to tell from the pics imo.

Back
Top Bottom