Nike Air VaporMax

As a physician who treats lots of bipolar pt's (I'm not a psychiatrist, but I have a number of patients who were admitted to the hospital for behavioral disturbances), I'm just gonna say that, though I've never interviewed or treated him, a number of people who displayed similar behaviors ended up being in a manic or hypomanic state (due to bipolar), such as:

1) grandiose claims
2) persecutorial delusions
3) intentionally 'against-the-grain' comments and positions
4) intensive work schedules (part of why so many entertainers have been found to have bipolar) -- for example, announcing numerous new albums, making social media posts seemingly uncontrollably (remember that one of the cues b/f his prior admit to UCLA was like 100 consecutive posts on either IG or twitter (can't remember which))
5) rare sleep (those who recall Ye's prior hospital admission will recall 'exhaustion' as a 'diagnosis' -- in the BH world, this is frequently code for mania due to bipolar). There was even mention of 'sleep deprivation' as a reason for his admission, which was not even remotely a short one.

Just to be clear -- I don't want folks to say Ye is 'crazy.' I just want people to understand that his recent behavior may be a sign that he has mental illness (which LOTS of people -- who are members of 'productive' society -- have) that is not being appropriately treated as of now. Wouldn't mean he's a monster or an idiot or a horrible person. He just needs to be treated.
Dang Juan, I thought you were trying to say....

Being a physician, you observe Vapormax made your patients recover from foot injuries

Finally got my Black/Volt Acronyms from Nike.com.

I love them.

Now waiting for the Grey VM 2.0...

20180505_230223.jpg
What? They went on to NDC?

Was discount code applicable ?

I thought they were sold out at the SNKRS release

was on the fence to cop a pair of VM;s and nike goes ahead and drops the OG AM1s.. guess VM's will have to wait!

I knwo the AM1s are NOT comfy as these but OG reds are well.... OG reds!

was on the fence to cop a pair of VM;s and nike goes ahead and drops the OG AM1s.. guess VM's will have to wait!

I knwo the AM1s are NOT comfy as these but OG reds are well.... OG reds!

That was last year...

Just off the app

Attachments

• E308387A-65E6-4000-B4C7-5ED80EA4330B.png
    E308387A-65E6-4000-B4C7-5ED80EA4330B.png
    584.9 KB · Views: 98
  • F5203134-8698-47F7-94D1-5B2B10E6F179.png
    F5203134-8698-47F7-94D1-5B2B10E6F179.png
    596.7 KB · Views: 78
If ID offered a black sole with those red/white uppers I’d be all over it but I know they’re gonna just offer clear sole like always

Back
Top Bottom