Nike Air VaporMax

When did this CW come out?
477D8E1B-43EA-4CD8-9234-757C4AB0EBA5.jpeg
19E95C28-B93A-459C-8741-18069EFB84F8.jpeg

March 2017. NikeLab Triple Black color way.

Saw the CNY in person a couple days ago at a consignment shop in Hong Kong. Pretty nice in person. I'd swap out the trash shoe laces though for a black pair.

IMG_1862.JPG

i really hope there is more options of the vm 2 id than are shown

and hopefully the price isnt crazy. epic react id is only $20 more than retail version

where can i buy vapor max style shoe laces ? i was wondering how my oreo 2.0 vapormaxes 1.0 would look like with grey or black laces instead of the stock cookie cream ones

Anyone in here have both the Moc 1.0 & 2.0 and could provide some comparison regarding fit. Aiming for the wmns pair that releases on 6/7.

When I had the MC Moc, felt like that strap was very restrictive and started feeling a little pain around the arch area.

I purchased my first Vapormax 2 this week on impulse. (White/Black, reverse orca) Like a lot of people here, I wasn’t a huge fan of the design initially. I have to say, now that I’ve had them in hand and on foot for a few days that I love them. Need moar.
The air bags are the same as other pairs. Bridges on both sides. Don’t know why they are different on the Nike picture.
Also, any information on the bright orange pair (VM flyknit 2, 942842-800) would be appreciated. They are on Arks list. StockX says that they released on April 5, I believe. Are they a Japan exclusive?

I spilled honey mustard all over my triple blacks last night :smh:. Threw them in the wash though and they're looking crispy again.

I screen capped this one. Switch that lace to white and if I can get a volt bag too Im probably in.

IMG_1412.jpg

Back
Top Bottom