Nike Air VaporMax

How is everyone's Vapormax collection?

I have a good number of 1.0s still but I need to reduce my shoe collection. I just have too many. I may return a couple to Nike and perhaps even sell that Volt 2.0. Im just not wearing them. :stoneface:

I doubled up on the fog/olive/yellow grey pair and I haven't worn that sail/gold one.

Damn, some of you guys still have a lot! I think ever since that dump-off after my Oregon trip last year, I'm down to... [counting...] seven pairs, it seems.

I have...
- Acronym Vapormax that I bought and haven't had the guts to wear,
- Vapormax 1.0 Pure Platinums x2 (one DS pair since it's my favorite shoe of 2017),
- Vapormax 1.0 Triple Black V2
- Vapormax "Heritage OG",
- Vapormax Utility in black,
- and the 2017 Off-White x Nike VaporMax that I've worn so so much.

I do want to replace my DS Pure Platinum pair for a size 9, and get a new triple-black colorway of the VM1 also to replace with a size 9, but they're so tough to find. However (and maybe you guys can advise me here), I've seen a pair of the NikeLab Triple Blacks in a size 9 for $300... not sure if I should get it. Thoughts?

Reactions: ARK
Updated Wheel of Vapor. I also have the Light Bone/Volt Acronym VMX and the Volt 2.0. Im considering selling both because I haven't worn them. I returned my IDs. I recently returned the Fog/Olive even though it was one of my favorites. I haven't worn the Gold Sail one and I like it but Im considering returning it too. I liked the grey monotone NikePlus pair but the air bag seemed like it had a pink hue to it in certain lights (in my office). So that was a turn off and I had to get rid of it.

IMG_0955.jpg

Updated Wheel of Vapor. I also have the Light Bone/Volt Acronym VMX and the Volt 2.0. Im considering selling both because I haven't worn them. I returned my IDs. I recently returned the Fog/Olive even though it was one of my favorites. I haven't worn the Gold Sail one and I like it but Im considering returning it too. I liked the grey monotone NikePlus pair but the air bag seemed like it had a pink hue to it in certain lights (in my office). So that was a turn off and I had to get rid of it.

IMG_0955.jpg

Those CLOT's are damn nice.

Reactions: ARK

IMG_0955.jpg

What size are you

1.0's
- Asphalt
- Pure Platinum
- Be true
- All three day to night pack
- team red
- clot

- Vapormax Plus Tropical Sunset
- Vapormax Plus Be True
- Utility triple black
- Utility Patriots colorway
- Utility Black/ Orange
*None of the 2.0's

Vapormax got me into the sneaker hobby. But, the cushlon midsole is too good. The Utility is the best Vapormax this year.

The epic react took over for me. I need those Belgiums and the blue/ volt Element 87 and the multi color acronym Prestos. I don't see myself getting another Vapormax until 2019.

1.0's
- Asphalt
- Pure Platinum
- Be true
- All three day to night pack
- team red
- clot

- Vapormax Plus Tropical Sunset
- Vapormax Plus Be True
- Utility triple black
- Utility Patriots colorway
- Utility Black/ Orange
*None of the 2.0's

Vapormax got me into the sneaker hobby. But, the cushlon midsole is too good. The Utility is the best Vapormax this year.

The epic react took over for me. I need those Belgiums and the blue/ volt Element 87 and the multi color acronym Prestos. I don't see myself getting another Vapormax until 2019.
Funny the last three pairs I picked up we’re the Belgium’s, 87 elements in volt and mc acronym. Good taste!

Today I gave one of my less fortunate coworkers my CookieCream 1's.
I don't wear them other than to wash the Truck or run errands.
Can't stand the color on foot, meant the World to him though..

ARK ARK I'm not saying to NOT return your pair or DS 1's, but wouldn't it be dope to just Bless someone. You ballin over there:pimp:

Still just sitting with three pairs of 1.0s: Platinums, TBs, dark reds. One pair of VMP (sunsets).

Wish I could have grabbed the camo with red pods, and I did like the neon 95 inspired pair. The only 2.0 I like is the launch CW (black/greyteal/pink).

ARK ARK I'm not saying to NOT return your pair or DS 1's, but wouldn't it be dope to just Bless someone. You ballin over there:pimp:

Actually I donated my beat up Oreo pair and a Triple black. :nerd:

Good move. I give away pairs to my less fortunate support staff all the time and it means everything to them.

Good move. I give away pairs to my less fortunate support staff all the time and it means everything to them.

Thanks. I’ve taken several pairs now for donation. I dont honestly remember which Nikes they were over the years but quite a few. One donation was to a church that had a handout for people who need clothing, shoes, etc. Another donation was to a health clinic to handout clothing to a Burmese population. Of course there is the standard Goodwill but I would rather they go somewhere that won’t sell them.

I find this offensive compared to the Nike boycott. Finally found out about these thanks to YouTuber Seth Fowler after hearing about this elsewhere (but couldn't find it... now I wish I haven't found it.)

******* Skechers... and my friend asks me why I don't like Skechers.

52970_BKCC_F.jpg

Last edited:
I find this offensive compared to the Nike boycott. Finally found out about these thanks to YouTuber Seth Fowler after hearing about this elsewhere (but couldn't find it... now I wish I haven't found it.)

****ing Skechers... and my friend asks me why I don't like Skechers.

52970_BKCC_F.jpg
I hear they are more comfy than traditional VMs.

Edit: also they look better than 2.0s lol

Last edited:
hey guys, im thinking about buying the "midnight Fog" vaporamx 1.0. if anyone is has/seen a pair in person. would you say its more of a black shoe or more dark grey? ive also been looking at videos and i just can really tell. thanks.

hey guys, im thinking about buying the "midnight Fog" vaporamx 1.0. if anyone is has/seen a pair in person. would you say its more of a black shoe or more dark grey? ive also been looking at videos and i just can really tell. thanks.

Can you post the shoe here so I can see which one you're referring to? Then I can give you an accurate description of the color. There were a couple with Midnight Fog in the upper.

Back
Top Bottom