Nike Air VaporMax

Women's

20180911084139.jpg

BTW, wore some Vapor's in this latest Vossen Video.... Ironically I've worn them 3 times and I come to realize they are just too bright for me.

Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 1.06.26 PM.png

Sheesh that whip though... did u put the blue laces in the DB? I did, and makes them much better.

I feel like Vapormax are officially played out. And they're the shoe that got me into Sneakers. The only way ill buy another pair at this point is if a crazy colab comes along, or another OW version.

I feel like Vapormax are officially played out. And they're the shoe that got me into Sneakers. The only way ill buy another pair at this point is if a crazy colab comes along, or another OW version.

I think they are too. The 1.0 was awesome but the 2.0 design is polarizing and they are continuing to put Vapormax soles on everything. Its really watering down the Vapormax brand.

I think they are too. The 1.0 was awesome but the 2.0 design is polarizing and they are continuing to put Vapormax soles on everything. Its really watering down the Vapormax brand.

Of course Nike pimped out the VM soles lol these took over “airmax”

Of course Nike pimped out the VM soles lol these took over “airmax”

Yeah but they didn't need to put them on classic silhouettes to create hybrids. If people want the Vapormax sole they would buy the 2.0. Which in turn means less sit on the shelves. Instead they put Vapormax soles on several hybrid styles now which waters down the 2.0. No one is buying the 2.0 especially in this thread.

Yeah but they didn't need to put them on classic silhouettes to create hybrids. If people want the Vapormax sole they would buy the 2.0. Which in turn means less sit on the shelves. Instead they put Vapormax soles on several hybrid styles now which waters down the 2.0. No one is buying the 2.0 especially in this thread.

No doubt but Nike knows what they are doing... nobody is buying 2.0s bc the CWs have been awful. They should of made a “hype” pair like clots for 2.0s

No doubt but Nike knows what they are doing... nobody is buying 2.0s bc the CWs have been awful. They should of made a “hype” pair like clots for 2.0s

And I'm not buying the hybrids because those are awful. lol All Im saying is put the eggs in one basket. Make some great color ways and collabs and yeah people will buy the 2.0. :stoneface:

I did see that red/orange/blue pair in the store finally. Yeah they were awful. No ways near the Clot pair but yeah they were really bright. |l

I just sold my Acronym Bone. I never wore it. :nerd:

And I'm not buying the hybrids because those are awful. lol All Im saying is put the eggs in one basket. Make some great color ways and collabs and yeah people will buy the 2.0. :stoneface:

I did see that red/orange/blue pair in the store finally. Yeah they were awful. No ways near the Clot pair but yeah they were really bright. |l

I just sold my Acronym Bone. I never wore it. :nerd:

I’m happy I passed on the acronym slip ons lol can’t get down w/ the Mocs. How the f*** do they come out w/ these cws? Let a colorblind kid pick them? Lol I just don’t get it

The thing about the Vapormax is that even though it's still a great product, the original model set a really high bar. Maybe it's just me, but you can tell that Nike's deprioritizing the flagship Vapormax as they've been on a roll with the React line along with other running models. I think some of the hybrids are cool, and some aren't. Also, if the Vapormax is the continuation of the Air Max flagship line when it barely had anything going on after 2013/2014, then the pattern of how they see the Vapormax fit in that line is no different.

One thing is for sure: as of now, nothing tops the original Vapormax. If that shoe continued on like the Flyknit Racer for five straight (and great) years, that would've been perfectly fine. Only thing I'd like is a heel loop on those, and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom