Nike Air VaporMax

Just picked these up from a local seller since it was too small for him. Worn only once. OG all, picked up for $475. Initially wanted $500.

I say good deal for a black pair. Also my first 2.0 pair. Definitely easier putting on than the originals since they have a heel tab.

63AB93A2-5FC0-4C06-8615-7DBEC1656BAE.jpeg

i guess i'm in the minority but 2.0>1>3

2.0 = moc/plus>fk lace/utility over the ankle>water proof(exposed flywire)

I dig the 2.0 but CWs have been suspect! Everybody will be going crazy for 2.0 once they throw a limited tag on the “zoo pack”

They should of dropped the MC pair first and created some excitement bc most of us missed on MC 1.0...

You’re on an island of one.

:rofl:i only like these
nike-vapormax-triple-black-2-0-release-date.jpg
nike-air-vapormax-flyknit-utility-triple-black.jpg

Acronym-Nike-Air-VaporMax-Moc-2-Black-Volt-AQ0996-007-Release-Date-768x506+%281%29.png

nike-vapormax-run-utility-black-1.jpg

i'm only buying for army physical training not casual so that's my motivation, the volts will be close enough to the yellow in our uniform other wise i'll go all black, the utilities should work for out here if i can catch on the low bcuz it's wet and cold in the baltics. i want the mc as well but i right now i'm using plus but i prefer flyknit to mesh but the waterproof will work beter over here

I dig the 2.0 but CWs have been suspect! Everybody will be going crazy for 2.0 once they throw a limited tag on the “zoo pack”

They should of dropped the MC pair first and created some excitement bc most of us missed on MC 1.0...

all 4 of those are ugly, the tiger is decent but i don't wear runners casual so they don't strike my radar

Hey guys,

I'm new and wanna get a pair of Vapormax. I kinda like the new Vapormax MOC but is it worth it or should I try to score a VM1 instead?

Thanks!!!!!!

air-vapormax-flyknit-moc-2-shoe-pbDxZF.jpg

are they comfortable??? The stupid online retailer @ my country removed the vm1.. guess my only choice is 2 now :frown:

air-vapormax-flyknit-moc-2-shoe-pbDxZF.jpg

are they comfortable??? The stupid online retailer @ my country removed the vm1.. guess my only choice is 2 now :frown:

I tried them on, and I personally like the Moc 2. Never tried on the Vapormax Moc 1, but these fit true to size for sure. The midfoot is not tight, just snug enough to have your foot feel secure, I'd say. Could be tighter if you have a wider foot. It feels super nice to slip on and off, too. I'm slacking on picking up that colorway; it's such a great colorway.

For the aesthetic though, nothing tops the original Vapormax. It's also our general consensus, too. The overall comfort feels just about the same, honestly.

They are nailing the tuned vapormax colorways.. meanwhile adidas spies are behind everything else vapormax

I had the Moc 1 (strapped design) and the Acronym Mock 2's.

In my experience, the Mock 2 is definitely more comfortable. It was perfect actually. I preferred it over any laced vapormax.

I had the Moc 1 (strapped design) and the Acronym Mock 2's.

In my experience, the Mock 2 is definitely more comfortable. It was perfect actually. I preferred it over any laced vapormax.
this. the Jawn Mayer acrnm has been my fave nike this year

Thanks guys for the feedback!

Best solution is to get both! VM and Moc 2! :D

Btw I'm badly inbetween sizes and have wide feet >.<, I m wearing US7.5 on AirMax 97 and Ultra Boost. Shall i do a 0.5 size up?

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the feedback!

Best solution is to get both! VM and Moc 2! :D

Btw I'm badly inbetween sizes and have wide feet >.<, I m wearing US7.5 on AirMax 97 and Ultra Boost. Shall i do a 0.5 size up?

I think with wide feet, you can go up 1/2 a size for the VM 1. I personally have medium width feet and started going 1/2 a size up for the extra wiggle room after starting off with true to size. True to size was fine, but I didn't have the wiggle room that I didn't realize I wanted 'til way later on. You MIGHT be okay with going true to size, but perhaps someone else here can provide a better answer.

For the Moc 2, I think TTS is fine. There are stores that should carry that model alone, so if you have the opportunity, try those on in person.

I think with wide feet, you can go up 1/2 a size for the VM 1. I personally have medium width feet and started going 1/2 a size up for the extra wiggle room after starting off with true to size. True to size was fine, but I didn't have the wiggle room that I didn't realize I wanted 'til way later on. You MIGHT be okay with going true to size, but perhaps someone else here can provide a better answer.

For the Moc 2, I think TTS is fine. There are stores that should carry that model alone, so if you have the opportunity, try those on in person.
Thanks!!!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom