Nike Air VaporMax

20181026015141.jpg
20181026015142.jpg
20181026015145.jpg

20181026015143.jpg
20181026015144.jpg
..... AND ITS A WOMEN'S PAIR.

I see the bag changed from all orange to it just being orange at the heel. I liked the full length orange better but I still dig these though. I hope the drop soon!

So are all these zoo editions Europe only? Or are they coming here?

Zebras sold out before I pulled the trigger. Exchange rate sucks but now I’m scared on the snakes.

Help!, just spilled hot sauce on my plats and the stain wont come off..... tried jason mark with some deep/rough scrubs....no dice. any suggestions?
IMG_1110.JPG
Try spraying them with extra strength oxyclean and let it sit for a few hours. Then throw them in the wash using the reshoevenator detergent. That’s probably your best option.

Try spraying them with extra strength oxyclean and let it sit for a few hours. Then throw them in the wash using the reshoevenator detergent. That’s probably your best option.
So, after using oxyclean and throwing them in the washing machine the stain still remains.....i really want theses stains to be gone. GAH! didnt know hot sauce can be stain this bad.....

I've found that Dawn dish soap works in getting tomato sauce out of clothing. Maybe try that.
i would think oxyclean would have a stronger stain removal but, ill look into it. lol i really dont want to buy all types of stain removal detergents if everything fails.

why not hit up a dry cleaner? They’re experts in removing stains from diff types of fabric. And I doubt they’d charge more than $10-20. Better than spending $20 on multiple diff cleaners that may all fail

joeoh29 joeoh29 - Less than 0.25% unless you decide to step on a thumbtack. Durable as ****.

The stocking up process continues! Found these on eBay... "worn once" was the description, but this is basically 98% mint!

44894669874_b04b2bc42d_b.jpg

joeoh29 joeoh29 - Less than 0.25% unless you decide to step on a thumbtack. Durable as ****.

The stocking up process continues! Found these on eBay... "worn once" was the description, but this is basically 98% mint!
thx fam

Haven’t heard anybody mention it yet! How much do u weight? U should be good unless you weight 500 plus pounds lol

i'm no featherweight but far from 500!

thx!

now time to find some plats on the cheap

Back
Top Bottom