Nike Air VaporMax

62887DA9-8717-42FF-8243-8066DCDCFF8B.jpeg

Finally got my ID’s in airbag has a weird cloudy effect to it...idk if it’s supposed to be like that or defect, im keeping anyway
I think it’s supposed to be like that. Plus it looks really good like that.

Multiple Vapormax 1.0 colorways just restocked on Finishline.com.

Along with many people's orders for a bunch of steals on Finish Line, they decided to pull the cancellation notice on almost everyone including me.

Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 4.49.34 PM.png

Sometimes, I wonder why I bother with Finish Line. I received dirty shoes from them one time, and I had a few orders get canceled from them, and ordering from their servers get extra glitchy...

Along with many people's orders for a bunch of steals on Finish Line, they decided to pull the cancellation notice on almost everyone including me.

Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 4.49.34 PM.png

Sometimes, I wonder why I bother with Finish Line. I received dirty shoes from them one time, and I had a few orders get canceled from them, and ordering from their servers get extra glitchy...

Well that’s not good. Their website was hosed today. They need to rethink what they’re doing.

Nike must have rejoiced when they saw the hype for the react element 87, they realised they can push the crappy translucent upper on everything, which I'm sure they are loving as I'm willing to bet it's cheaper than flyknit

Nike must have rejoiced when they saw the hype for the react element 87, they realised they can push the crappy translucent upper on everything, which I'm sure they are loving as I'm willing to bet it's cheaper than flyknit
The Vapormax 3.0 looks like the stuff you see on the hashwall at Nike for 49.97. I will not be buying any and many others won’t either. Money saved.

The Vapormax 3.0 looks like the stuff you see on the hashwall at Nike for 49.97. I will not be buying any and many others won’t either. Money saved.
thankfully I don't think these are the 3.0s, think these are just a knockoff line. The 3.0s I think will be the pinstripe iteration we saw earlier in this thread

Correct, gir gir . The Vapormax 2019 ISN'T the flagship Flyknit version. It's the continuation of the YEARLY Air Max flagship shoe like the 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. Almost every one of those, if not every one of those, dropped around late November/early December, JUST like the Air Max 2019... except it's NOT called the Air Max 2019, it's rather the Air Vapormax 2019.

The flagship Vapormax Flyknit model should be expected to be out around March.

Back
Top Bottom