Nike Air VaporMax

I’m in Germany with my very good friends at Novitec. It’s been in the 30s and 40s, windy, rainy and now snow. Last year I was using regular Vapormax and my feet were cold.

This year with the Utility’s it might be the warmest part of my body lol. In love with the functionality of them.
56FA7680-3D74-4F63-A150-21978881A41B.jpeg

Utility's are next up. I got the all black pair for work. These are a major go for winter.

Nikki Manaj and her I presume new man according to TMZ.

Saw this pic and looks like the Vapormax 3.0 but without the flyknit that some of you guys posted.

I could be wrong though, but I remember someone posted a colorway like that for the 3.0

Otherwise... Wood! Damn even though she's fake I would jackhammer.

1210-barbie-posing-instagram-1.jpg

Last edited:
Now I’m unsure on the purp. The pics on Nike they are super dark. In person not so much...

EDA559BC-74D3-41F9-8B94-4D9F060FECD0.jpeg
My exact thought when I saw them in person last week. The pics on Nike had me thinking that the purple was more subtle. In person, not so much like you said.

Nikki Manaj and her I presume new man according to TMZ.

Saw this pic and looks like the Vapormax 3.0 but without the flyknit that some of you guys posted.

I could be wrong though, but I remember someone posted a colorway like that for the 3.0

Otherwise... Wood! Damn even though she's fake I would jackhammer.

1210-barbie-posing-instagram-1.jpg
There are shoes in this picture???

cant please everybody, I like the cookies & cream 1.0 better than the 2.0 small swoosh doesn't do it for me.

Back
Top Bottom