Nike Air VaporMax

im all over these black and golds if they go on sale :lol:. I love them but can't see myself paying full retail
NikeAirVapormax_2019_Pair_1_rectangle_1600.jpg

Ordered the Black/Gold 2019s to give them a try. Won't come until after Xmas now though. The 2019s have been growing on me quite a lot so curious to see if they feel much different to the 1.0/2.0.

Size 10 gang getting no love, man. WTH
Happy I’m not the only one, been peeking back in silently for weeks waiting for these. I go out last night so I don’t check, see this morning they get posted & no size 10...

Maybe they’ll add more like the black utilities did when they first dropped???

Happy I’m not the only one, been peeking back in silently for weeks waiting for these. I go out last night so I don’t check, see this morning they get posted & no size 10...

Maybe they’ll add more like the black utilities did when they first dropped???

Hope so but does say “limited stock in select sizes”

I love the multi’s but really don’t need another GR in the collection. I wish we knew if they are a limited release.

Guess you weren’t around when they dropped the multi color IDs for VM1 and sold out in mins...
Same page - This is why I picked em up last night. The 3M swoosh reminds me of that id pair and that’s still one of my favorite pairs. Last time
I was in stadium goods they were selling it for around 700 bucks. Crazy.
B97BEAD4-2A5D-4C2E-AF93-75E84917A66F.jpeg

Last edited:
Limited or not, these are looking amazing over time. Yep, I'ma have to cave and cop.

Not the best angle I could find, but from a distance, it's very similar to the Flyknit Racer's 2013 Multicolor colorway.

HEADS-UP: the store promoted on this IG page doesn't seem legit. Don't play yourself, pls.

Same page - This is why I picked em up last night. The 3M swoosh reminds me of that id pair and that’s still one of my favorite pairs. Last time
I was in stadium goods they were selling it for around 700 bucks. Crazy.
B97BEAD4-2A5D-4C2E-AF93-75E84917A66F.jpeg

The one thing I really wish was available for an option was a blacked-out unit. I remember when you first told us about how the black bubble makes a difference in terms of aesthetics over time and I didn't think it was worth nitpicking for myself, but after a good year or so... it really IS the case. :lol: Now I'm nitpicking for blacked-out units.

So you like the shoe but not enough to buy if they’re not limited..?

I'm on the fence. I always love a nice multicolor, but I guess the point I'm trying to make is... I don't want to see it everywhere I go. I like the unique and a limited release would mean I wouldn't see on the shelf of every foot store.

I'm on the fence. I always love a nice multicolor, but I guess the point I'm trying to make is... I don't want to see it everywhere I go. I like the unique and a limited release would mean I wouldn't see on the shelf of every foot store.

I doubt you'll see these everywhere you go. 90% of us in here already think the silhouette is elephant donkey doo-doo.

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom