Nike Air VaporMax

2019s arrived early. Fit is pretty much identical to the FK versions. Same material that has been used on countless other silhouettes now like the Element 87 and Zoom Fly SP, only it has padding in certain areas such as around the opening. Colourway is pretty rubbish, no chance I'm keeping them, but will be keeping an eye out for future colourways.

Would only cop on decent disco though.

Also shout out to JD Sports for being bellends and shipping in a bag and not double boxed

nLpafRF7RX2DVIyMUVujiQ.jpg

Just scooped the multi color from NDC...not the 1.0 Air Max Day multis that got away from me, but these are close enough for me to not hold back on. Thanks for the heads up! Happy Holidays everyone!

With one single post I can unleash a fury of multi-color returns, people selling off their 2.0s, and some people getting rid of their 1.0s. Who’s ready for that post?

Well ... I just saw somebody posted it already above. Ugh. Talk about disappointing.

Last edited:
Comfort wise I'm just not interested in any future VM models that don't sit atop The Cushlon foam. I feel like that should be the standard going fwd. Am I alone on this?

ok ok I’m sorry guys. I didn’t see the post about with the 3.0 black white oreo pair. Ugh sorry for the disappointment. I just saw these and thought I had something new for us to see.

Still I’m getting excited for the 3.0. I just couldn’t get with the 2.0 but the 3.0 has some nice possibilities so far. I’m digging the color blocking and I feel like there is a good focus on the knit still but with the bigger swoosh. I’m in for the 3.0. Excited!

2120A29D-7048-4738-8664-6520E309F884.jpeg

:lol: LOL ARK ARK , it's all good. The 3.0s have a greater potential than the 2.0s for sure. The Multicolor 2.0s just got the best makeup of colors for the silhouette. Absolutely cannot wait for my pair to come in. @onceyoupop - we need more pictures!!

Meanwhile, here's a mixed batch of pictures and a new colorway.

Multicolor 2.0 picture

Chinese New Year colorway for the Vapormax 2. Not sure if this has been posted yet
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F12%2Fnike-air-vapormax-flyknit-2-orange-first-look-1.jpg

https://hypebeast.com/drops/nike-air-vapormax-flyknit-2-0-chinese-new-year

Newer pictures + video of the Vapormax 3.0 in the black & white color

I'm not sure how to articulate this, but one thing I don't like about the 3.0 is that the knit pattern gives the shoe a one piece look. Whereas the 1.0/2.0 the knit varied. So for example the toe box was clearly from the knit found on the side of the shoe.

IDK, maybe it looks better IRL.

Need some comfortable everyday shoes and been wanting a pair of vapor max since forever ....well Finishline gotta lot of old colors in the Flynit 2 on sale so I guess no time is better than now to pull the trigger.

Need some comfortable everyday shoes and been wanting a pair of vapor max since forever ....well Finishline gotta lot of old colors in the Flynit 2 on sale so I guess no time is better than now to pull the trigger.

You won’t regret it and try epic reacts too

I'm not sure how to articulate this, but one thing I don't like about the 3.0 is that the knit pattern gives the shoe a one piece look. Whereas the 1.0/2.0 the knit varied. So for example the toe box was clearly from the knit found on the side of the shoe.

IDK, maybe it looks better IRL.
That’s exactly the problem. There’s no knit blocking. I think thats a recipe for disaster even if the weave has nice colors. You have to break up the knit into well-defined sections as if it was leather/synthetic panels on a traditional silhouette.

With one single post I can unleash a fury of multi-color returns, people selling off their 2.0s, and some people getting rid of their 1.0s. Who’s ready for that post?

Well ... I just saw somebody posted it already above. Ugh. Talk about disappointing.

Still laughing :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

“Fury of multi color returns” by far best CW of 2.0s, not happening “peeps selling off their 2.0s” but nobody bought enough of them lol “some people getting rid of 1.0s” thought u were talking about yourself...

All this for the Oreo 3.0s FK? Were u drunk when u posted this? Lol :wow::wow:

Still laughing :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

“Fury of multi color returns” by far best CW of 2.0s, not happening “peeps selling off their 2.0s” but nobody bought enough of them lol “some people getting rid of 1.0s” thought u were talking about yourself...

All this for the Oreo 3.0s FK? Were u drunk when u posted this? Lol :wow::wow:

Egg nog. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom