Nike Air VaporMax

Do these get more comfortable on the later iterations? I have the off whites and they feel like cleats on my feet. Did the air soles get spread out better on the more recent releases?
This 2023 is a bit more comfy that the v1 imo.

But I haven't had that much wear time with the 2023 just to be fair.

The first setup was bad mid foot because there was no cushioning or support there. Imo

Last edited:
Do these get more comfortable on the later iterations? I have the off whites and they feel like cleats on my feet. Did the air soles get spread out better on the more recent releases?

I prefer the initial bags… later they felt not as soft and bouncy…

Women's black w/ white swoosh vs. women's "blackout"

Blackout swoosh isn't 3m

The smoke airbag puts the "blackout" pair over the white swoosh pair imo.

I'm gonna keep both since I got the white swoosh pair for 150.

If the other pair goes on sale, I'll have Nike price match.
20230716_133646.jpg

Last edited:
Damn nobody hitting with any on foot pics of the ALL RED? Shame. Shame shame shame.

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 and NIKE can’t be calling that a “blackout” NIKE, must be our name for them.
Lol. Not much darker than the white

Damn nobody hitting with any on foot pics of the ALL RED? Shame. Shame shame shame.

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 and NIKE can’t be calling that a “blackout” NIKE, must be our name for them.
Don't let me start a bad trend.

Just didn't know what to call them. Lol

Haven't busted out my red pair yet. But that pair is fantastic, imo.

I want to but hard to buy on retail when everything pretty much on sale lol

I want to but hard to buy on retail when everything pretty much on sale lol
Man I definitely agree. Think I bought 14 pair of AF1 in the last 4-6weeks and didn’t even spend $1k total.
I think I’ll splurge today, not like I’ll ever cop them on sale anyway, I have some FNL points and I’ll look for another discount. I’ll just do it.

Every time this thread gets bumped, I’m hoping it’s for an upcoming black base with multicolor weave… so far, I leave this thread disappointed :frown: (although I do like this newest version. Might try out those black vapors posted a few posts up)

Every time this thread gets bumped, I’m hoping it’s for an upcoming black base with multicolor weave… so far, I leave this thread disappointed :frown: (although I do like this newest version. Might try out those black vapors posted a few posts up)

Me too 🤣

was there an FSR of the sail/red?

by the time i checked it, all of the bigger sizes were gone.
At the time I posted it was. I know Nike had the men’s sizes included on the 20% sale 2 weeks ago but not the women’s sizes. I assume the women’s are selling more than the men’s.

Back
Top Bottom