Nike Air VaporMax

Pretty TTS, some people experience the weave is a bight tight across the forefoot but for some it goes away after light wear(myself included), others have reported it too tight and sized up. If you have a wider foot would say maybe .5 up.

Mail day 
smokin.gif

Black CW is so clean. Hoping they drop another black out CW later on that's not limited. It still surprises me they'd pick that color to be limited.

Just saw the pure platinums in person at Almeda Mall Finishline in Houston. They only had one size left and it was a women's 7 or 8. Still the color on those are amazing in person. Definitely thought I found the steal of the century when those were sitting there. Ah well.

OG's are gone and not coming back? I should've pulled the trigger on them when I tried them on at Nike Chicago. It was the last demo pair and it was filthy so I got platinums. Seems the OG was the more rare pair...

ALWAYS buy it if you like it. Wait a week. Can always return it at no cost. Learned the hard way a few times. Missed out on a ton of stuff.

Got my plats in today from NDC. I love the color. The knit upper is very nice and comfortable.

The bottom however does not feel that great to me. I don't feel like they are overly comfortable and don't think I could spend a long day in them.

I bought a few 12s banking on them being TTS like everyone said. I had the same tightness but length was ok. I've found a 12.5 fits me well - room on the side and still fine in length. Tomorrow I have a size 13 coming in from USPS. I'm going to determine which is the better fit and buy more of that size and sell/return my others. So for me, yeah a half size remedies the midfoot tightness.

Last edited:
I bought a few 12s banking on them being TTS like everyone said. I had the same tightness but length was ok. I've found a 12.5 fits me well - room on the side and still fine in length. Tomorrow I have a size 13 coming in from USPS. I'm going to determine which is the better fit and buy more of that size and sell/return my others. So for me, yeah a half size remedies the midfoot tightness.

If you have the Pure Platinums and you're trying to let those go in that 12, PM me.

Thanks for the feedback. I guess I'll miss out on this colorway, especially the OG since it's sold out, particularly my size (9)...

Tried a pair on today, so much better in person! Perfect balance of softness from the heel and the firmer bounce of the mid to forefoot. True to size with with no issues of tightness from the upper where the flywire is, but I don't have fat feet like some of yall.
Upper felt very soft and felt like I was wearing nothing at all.
Comparing to ultraboost as far as softness, ultraboost is too squishy for my liking, I prefer a bouncier/firmer ride which these provide. Will be coppin the triple black pair for sure. Definitely would take these over ub any day.

Back
Top Bottom