Nike Air VaporMax

Do you know what happens to those shoes that you wore but didn't work out and returned before 30 days? They go to the grinder and become playgrounds. I kid you not.

What if you return to outlets, don't they just put on the hash wall if there's signs of wear?

they went pretty quick but i got a 12.5 i wear a 12 so hopefully its ok but 14% of ebates makes it great if i dont like return them and keep the $28... win win
ugh another 12.5 gone. heheh. I'm trying to get the pure platinum in a 12.5.

What if you return to outlets, don't they just put on the hash wall if there's signs of wear?
Im not sure. I don't think they would be able to sell a worn shoe though. Im guessing they would ship them out to Nike to be ground up.

Last edited:
Shoot, that's a good thing. At least they're not building a wall with it............................
Good thing for sure. At the same time it makes me cringe thinking a 12.5 didn't work for someone and it gets ground up. hehehe

Last edited:
NIke LA (the Grove) is releasing some of the Vapormax ID in limited quantities today.

Just scooped the pure platinums from memorial city mall footlocker in a 12. Got 9 1/2 and 10 out there still too.

Houston Heads of course.

For those in NY, NT Soho has originals, pure plats and triple blacks. Not sure what sizes are available

Just tried my pair on. Same sz as racers and it's perfect. I will be pursuing at least 2-3 more of these this summer

It's official, I'm definitely not a size 12. I have a 12.5 and now a size 13 to compare. The 12.5 has nice length and not as constricting on the midfoot. The 13 has a bit longer toe (maybe too much) and width is nice.

why do i feel that shoe is going to end up like the shox lol
Laugh, but he Shox have been very successful.  17 years and some models have been best-sellers for Nike (still on iD right now).  MLB players have worn them.  I think Adrian Gonzalez and Evan Longoria wear them.  I think about 10 years ago, Nike had to file an patent infringement (might have been to thwart Adi).  

Last edited:
I've come to the conclusion that I have to take a full size up on these. The 12 was too tight, the 12.5 better but still a little tight in the mid foot. The 13 isn't tight on the mid foot but is just a tad long. That said when I fully stand on them and measure I'm just a hair over a thumbs width between toes and end of the shoe. I'd say 13 is it for sure.

Vapor Max IDs all week.
14m5oiu.jpg

34y4e9c.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom