Nike Air VaporMax

Mannnn really wish I acted quicker on these bad boys
I'm quite confidant these will be available again.  If there is $ to be made, it will happen.  Just probably won't have the 3-26 tab, or the logo option on the side, which is fine with me as I wouldn't have chosen those anyway.  Same with the triple black.  Sure those will be available as well, just not with that blend on the bottom part of the upper.

Final opinion on these Vs boost and lunar:

There is no comparison. Lunar and boost are BETTER. Not this "they're incomparable" crap. Lunar and boost are BETTER. More supportive, more squishy cushioned ride.

But- I will still be buying more vapormaxes. They're still comfortable just not as comfy. And they look 100x better than any lunar or boost shoe. I'll take that. If I wanna jog I'll throw my lunarepics on. Plainly put.

May or may not have said other wise before but I just switched into my lunarepics before the gym and there's really no comparison to be made..

Last edited:

I'm quite confidant these will be available again.  If there is $ to be made, it will happen.  Just probably won't have the 3-26 tab, or the logo option on the side, which is fine with me as I wouldn't have chosen those anyway.  Same with the triple black.  Sure those will be available as well, just not with that blend on the bottom part of the upper.
theyll probably release a blackout version towards the end of the shoes life cycle when nobody cares anymore...just like flyknit racers. typical nike. lol

There is no comparison. Lunar and boost are BETTER. Not this "they're incomparable" crap. Lunar and boost are BETTER. More supportive, more squishy cushioned ride.

But- I will still be buying more vapormaxes. They're still comfortable just not as comfy. And they look 100x better than any lunar or boost shoe. I'll take that. If I wanna jog I'll throw my lunarepics on. Plainly put.

May or may not have said other wise before but I just switched into my lunarepics before the gym and there's really no comparison to be made..
It's ludicrous to make an absolute statement about a subjective opinion like comfort. I personally hate boost because it's way to squishy and gives no support. Vapormax is far more comfortable for me. Just the right amount of cushion and bounce for me.

Wore them all day today, definitely a better feeling when you get used to wearing them. I like how you can feel the airbags throughout the whole foot. If you're a heel stepper you might find these a little weird to walk it, but if you walk with your front foot or mid foot stepping first then these are really comfortable. I can't really compare them to UB, it's just different

I'm hoping for this too. Couldn't cart the mc for some reason.

Lunarepics are so underrated I can't wait to get a couple pairs of the 2s. With that said I'm still copping the next vapormax drop shoe just looks sick.

Lunarepics are so underrated I can't wait to get a couple pairs of the 2s. With that said I'm still copping the next vapormax drop shoe just looks sick.

IMO the 2 is not as comfortable as the first ones. Of course I have the Lunarepic Hi and not the low. But the thing didn't like about the Lunarepic 2 is the ankle dipped too low for my taste. Felt like my heel was going to keep slipping out.

The OG Lunarepic Hi is one of my favorite sneakers right now. Comfort is great. My go-to when I need to just throw something on, I also wear them to the gym

Lunar is one of my fav cushioning systems and they really improved the feel with the epic sole. A++

Last edited:
i dont knwo if i liked the 2s. im a soccer player so im used to just wearing them unlaced half the time. esp after games. havent tried them so i cant speak on it but id rather  a tongue. i think they took away the tongue because it alwasy slides laterally on lunarepic 1s

I've got my one token pair, but from now on (if the rumors of sheer volume of releases is true) I'll just wait for disco.

Platinum size 8.5 available on Shiekh.com (not shiekhshoes.com) if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
That feel when rainy weather kicks in for tomorrow and Friday, and there's no Shield version of this shoe :frown:

On a better note...

View media item 2393676View media item 2393677View media item 2393678
PUT ME DOWN FOR A PAIR OF THESE IN JUNE! Oh wait, I just read this is a women's color... **** **** it, it's still clean as hell

Okay, I don't know what it is anymore. Regardless of my mistakes, it looks nice as hell. Photos were taken by sneakerprophet_ via IG

View media item 2385625

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

These just arrived in the mail.

View media item 2395501

Is that blue & black or white & gold? :nerd:

Jk :lol:

1st time Ive seen those

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom