Nike Air VaporMax

FNL with the quick cancel for my 10.5.  Guess the 11 will do.
Was just getting ready to send a nervous reply about not getting ship confirm for my 10.5 on FNL from yesterday but it just came through :lol:.

Last edited:
just re-ordered a 11 thru pp. let's see what happens 
laugh.gif

For those of you in the US, which stores carried the "OG" colorway?

Was the Pure Plats more of a GR?

The Pure Platinums had a wider release. The "OG" had a "smaller" release, but was available at select Nike stores and other boutiques and Nike Sportswear accounts.

The Pure Platinums had a wider release. The "OG" had a "smaller" release, but was available at select Nike stores and other boutiques and Nike Sportswear accounts.

Gotcha, thanks!

Despite being the GR release, I prefer the Pure Platinums. Something about the random red on the OG just throws it off for me.

Gotcha, thanks!

Despite being the GR release, I prefer the Pure Platinums. Something about the random red on the OG just throws it off for me.

The Pure Platinum is the purest (no pun intended) color. It shows everything, and it does not hide anything. Nothing pops, and it's just a simply well-done colorway. The OG's red hints makes the shoe pop a little more, and in person, it's actually not too bad.

Eagerly waiting for your photos of the Pure Plats tbh.

Eagerly waiting for your video.

Screw it, S. Go. Just get both colors, get the all-blacks, and the Marc Newson. You hit on every AM1 this month. CASH OUT!

Last edited:
The Pure Platinum is the purest (no pun intended) color. It shows everything, and it does not hide anything. Nothing pops, and it's just a simply well-done colorway. The OG's red hints makes the shoe pop a little more, and in person, it's actually not too bad.
Eagerly waiting for your video.

Screw it, S. Go. Just get both colors, get the all-blacks, and the Marc Newson. You hit on every AM1 this month. CASH OUT!

LOL, especially at Marc Newsons :wow:

Tried them on yesterday and was VERY disapointed with how uncomfortable they are. They definitely look cool and futuristic on foot but I expected much much more from the comfort aspect. The flyknit racer is 10X more comfortable than these and those are only a slightly above avg comfort shoe IMO. Nike will never come close to boost in comfort its unfortunate.

weird, i tried ordering the pure platinum earlier at 0705am and it was sold out. i tried again right now and i was able to order through finish line and receive order confirmation from finish line and PayPal. i hope it went through.

Tried them on yesterday and was VERY disapointed with how uncomfortable they are. They definitely look cool and futuristic on foot but I expected much much more from the comfort aspect. The flyknit racer is 10X more comfortable than these and those are only a slightly above avg comfort shoe IMO. Nike will never come close to boost in comfort its unfortunate.

Giving Los Angeles a bad name

Last edited:
Just walked into my local finishline. Most comfortable air max ever in terms of the sole. It was a bit narrow in the mid foot though. For $20 off rewards it was a no brainer.

Back
Top Bottom