Nike Air VaporMax

They gonna drop more colors of these?

Man this is a new model with a ton marketing behind it. This is just the roll out. They're finna *** these out. I wouldn't be surprised if in the future certain color ways of these end up in outlets.

What surprised me the most about this shoe was the price tag. I think Nike from 2 years ago would've priced these at $250 whereas the ID $275-300.

What surprised me the most about this shoe was the price tag. I think Nike from 2 years ago would've priced these at $250 whereas the ID $275-300.

Yea they scaled back because people weren't buying as much at those prices
Man this is a new model with a ton marketing behind it. This is just the roll out. They're finna *** these out. I wouldn't be surprised if in the future certain color ways of these end up in outlets.
oh ok didn't really notice

So glad these were a relatively easy cop, aside from the launch day.

Plats so clean.
Ready for an all solar red color way tho.

yup. you hit it on the head with that one. i think they realized their price points were getting outta control. people stopped buying them and you just got them at outlets for anything over like 170. imagine if they priced them at 160... and did it like the first run of flyknit racers. i think theyd be extremely popular. even 180 might be a little too much. 

I hope they make another black base VaporMax, still I can't believe I missed out on those TB ones 
mean.gif

I hope they make another black base VaporMax, still I can't believe I missed out on those TB ones 
mean.gif
Just talked to my boy about these. I cannot believe they didnt even get a online appearance. Then locally, I drove 45 min to get them and the store didnt get the shipment. So my name is on the list since I was like the 1st person there.

can you please explain how something feels like a womens shoe? legit question, not tolling. Is it too narrow for you or something?

they look very slim and feminine on feet and people have been commmenting it looks weird cause the sides of your feet spill over the air unit.. it really does look that way in person too and feels like that. its like my foot was on top of something too small and spilling over and it looks awkward. i feel it would be better looking on a womans foot instead for that reason. and it reminds me of one of the adidas womens runners.

I'm on the same boat as little mac little mac here... I wore these shoes from 7AM to 730PM, and the shoes just got more comfortable as the day progressed. I'm sure the Nike team is confident about the Air VaporMax that with the info that bradleysupreme bradleysupreme provided, I would not be surprised if they go all out with this shoe. I'm also confident about the potential of this shoe and its possibilities.

In other news, I was super fortunate to score the last pair of the OG locally and it was my size! Was too happy that I said, "****, **** it" and ended up doing the pick-up shot there.

View media item 2382898

Last edited:
Those OGs are so good but damn, must not get any more white shoes... will wait for those 42cws to drop 

Back
Top Bottom