Nike Air VaporMax

Except that Vapormax is not just a lifestyle shoe and will generate considerable sales to runners.
i really dont think so man. even casual runners are a maybe, RE: my comment yesterday. real runners know that 200$ is absurd to spend on shoes that last 2-3 months MAX, and i although lightweight as well as comfy i dont think the air unit is that great of a medium for a running shoe. heres my reasoning regardless of what anyone else says. A lot of running is propriocptive and tactile feedback. yes you want the cushioned ride but as a runner i still kind of need the pavement pounding feeling. if you run, that makes sense. 

will they sell as lifestyle shoes hell yes. just as racers did. but no serious runner runs in racers. go to a marathon or half marathon or any kind of iron man and i challenge you to find a person wearing air max. you wont... maybe racers sure but likely asics, brooks, the pegasus nikes, vomeros. something with a real sole. 

Last edited:
thought the same thing. this is Nikes answer to adidas whos been pushing UBs and NMDs down throats.

not their answer in comfort, but their answer to the hype.

its not an answer though... its the 2017 air max essentially. They've been having new ones come out every single year.

but there is an actual AM17. Air Max (20whatever) have become basic shoes for basic people.

the way that they are allegedly planning on rolling out the VM will make people choose between UBs and NMDs depending on the weekends.

its an answer to combat the hype that adidas has right now.

but there is an actual AM17. Air Max (20whatever) have become basic shoes for basic people.

the way that they are allegedly planning on rolling out the VM will make people choose between UBs and NMDs depending on the weekends.

You do realize that UB was originally design and marketed as a performance runner only and sat everywhere for three months right?

You do realize that UB was originally design and marketed as a performance runner only and sat everywhere for three months right?

What does that have to do with now? Most UBs sell out first day.

What does that have to do with now? Most UBs sell out first day.
Not anymore, unless it's collabs, yes.

And, Racer already did that for monthsssss.

Seriously end of the day, how much does it sell doesn't matter at all, just buy what you like.

Last edited:

the vapor max was being designed/worked on well before the UB/NMD hype even begun.

sure, they'll use a similar release strategy, but nike has used this strategy a million times before.

Last edited:
Do my eyes deceive me or is that a tan/cream CW? 
nthat.gif
 - I'll take 2

I'm a big fan of both of these! 

its different. the womens width is more narrow. someone mentioned the comment from the Nike chat help convo earlier. just go for a mens pair unless you want the OG. plats are still out there at retail

Thanks. Any idea where I can pick up a men's 8.5 or 9?

***** sent mine out yesterday. Delivery got pushed up from Friday to Thursday :smile:

the vapor max was being designed/worked on well before the UB/NMD hype even begun.

sure, they'll use a similar release strategy, but nike has used this strategy a million times before.
The adidas fans don't know this because most of them just started liking sneakers dude or have never really paid attention before

Back
Top Bottom