Nike Air VaporMax

i wouldnt recommend these for leg day, that's for sure. actually, any shoe with the nike air bubble. buddy of mine's retro 3s gave out on him when the air bubble popped.

i wouldnt recommend these for leg day, that's for sure. actually, any shoe with the nike air bubble. buddy of mine's retro 3s gave out on him when the air bubble popped.
Wouldn't recommend any shoe with a cushiony midsole for leg day. You ideally want a flat sole (for deadlifts) or a flat sole with a raised heel (for squats)

I finally bit on the asphalts. I wanted to wait a few days but I'm assuming they will sell out again so I pulled the trigger. Thanks for the heads up

Last edited:
So much for copping those Asphalt jawns this weekend...SL blew up the spot :lol:

Ah pues, I clearly wasn't that motivated.

my platinums either popped or deflated, but i see no cracking in any of the air bubbles and I'm fuming! Anyone else dealt with this yet?

Terrible job nike

Did u squat in them? Oh no wut is you doin man. Just get a voucher from Nike. But don't everrrrr wear AM to squat unless it's like am 95 with support around the unit. It's not a tire. It can't have that much PSI and loading.

How the **** are asphalts selling out so fast?

It seems that asphalts were the most available colorway. Everything else has sold out now so I assume people that wanna give this a try and are starting to get influenced by the hype, pick up random asphalt restocks.

I just hope that this is not another ultra boost where at the beginning you could just pick up pairs, I remember how relatively easy to today SNS 1.0 was, but now even gr 3.0's sell out.

Ok NT fam I just ordered the restock asphalts without ever trying these shoes on so now I ask, How is the sizing on these? Meaning what other shoe is it closest to? I wear 11 in Ultra Boost and 11.5 in most Nike runners. I ordered 11.5 in these vapormax....will I be ok?

Edit...Also the Nike presto fits me extreme big for a nike shoe...I can easily wear an 11 if that helps

TTS or .5 up from that works fine

my platinums either popped or deflated, but i see no cracking in any of the air bubbles and I'm fuming! Anyone else dealt with this yet?

Terrible job nike

Ok as other people said here you are officially the 1st person to mention this. Pics or you work for adidas and this never happened.

Joking, but please share pics.

Just got back home to the asphalts I mean states and asphalts were waiting, just say I love em pics later today.

My local FNL has a size 11 womens (9 mens) available. If anyone wants a pair for retail, lmk. Just pay for your shipping of course.

Terrible job nike

I want to get more details from you, because I'm curious. Does it feel like it's fully deflated like a defect, or does it feel super soft to the point where there's less responsiveness now?

If it's the latter, then it is not a defect. That's how the shoe breaks in after heavy active wear. It has a long and continuous break-in process.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom